Sports Tonight

Wow, graphics are nice and sleak. I love that variant of the ten logo amongst that deep blue. Is that a new ten sport logo on the mugs?
So far, a very nice addition to the ten news department.

5 Likes

Camera just into shot on left

3 Likes

That’s the old logo, the mugs have been around for some time.

This is the old Ten Sport logo, obviously the one on the mugs has the simplified Ten logo.

Mugs used here & here:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Amazing how versatile that set is. You have NAF, Studio 10 and ST all coming from the same studio with a very similar setup (equipment wise) and they all look completely different.

If Matt helped design the set & gfx, let him loose on the news department please!

10 Likes

which means it will be a 48 minute episode, just like The Back Page on ONE late last year

Howie’s new job? Such a shame neither Seven nor Foxtel seem interested in him for BBL :frowning:

NB/ Was he ever on ST as a reporter? In his early days he did odd reports for Ten News (mid-late 2000s, before joining Ten Sport / ONE HD).

Its always been like that for a long time. I’ve seen it on other TEN’s motoring events like F1.

1 Like

Do you really think that design is a total coincidence, knowing who owns Ten these days? :wink:

1 Like

and literally like had under 1 hour 45 between the Sunday Project ending and ST starting to change the set around

reminds me of the old news logo from 1994 or so

4 Likes

5 Likes

Probably not haha, it seems like CBS’ influence is making it’s way through Ten’s branding, hoping the outline logo is slated to return in an upcoming brand refresh, it looks sleek paired with that darker blue. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That set is amazing. Shows what really can be done in that space with the same equipment!
Massive props to the team.

11 Likes

Sunday project comes from the other studio at pyrmont.

6 Likes

I’ll be uploading the episode to YouTube, but not so sure how that will go with FIFA everywhere. So that will make it terribly delayed. :stuck_out_tongue:

More random caps:

1 Like

is that the old studio 10 studio? I thought those panels are from the project set?

How many of the contributors work for Fox Sports?

Ten Sports cups in close up

Update:

7 Likes

‘ST News’

Now I want the late news back

9 Likes

Imagine a simplified look like that for Ten’s news service, amazing.

8 Likes