Sports Tonight

The set looks quite good!

Caty Price in studio tonight.

Sports Tonight mic flag can be seen in this pic.

6 Likes

I thought Tim Hipsley left Ten.

I like the “ST” logo integrated into the Microphone, would be nice if Ten integrated that style for their News microphones rather than just the standard block microphone flag, a la FOX Sports’ current microphones and also for the sake of consistency. Looking forward to how the new format will pan out tonight. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They did in Perth with their shotgun mics - not sure if they still have them. Nowadays the branding takes priority so the dynamic mics are used to have the flag in shot.

1 Like

Lol they didn’t even edit the end of this video, looks like it was shot on a phone.

1 Like

Another Fox Sports News reporter has joined Ten, Lauren Markham part of the Sports Tonight team.

2 Likes

Love that set :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yea it looks really flash, wonder if we’ll get some sweeping camera shots like from some of the teaser promos, the “ST” Monogram projected onto the set floor is a nice touch. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

That’s on a broadcast camera, I recognise that camera shake.

I figured given the upwards angle when it comes off the operators shoulder, just doesn’t look great being unedited. No biggy though

1 Like

Started a couple of minutes early.

12 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Seems they have a considerable amount of stage room, should be good to see how they utilize it. :open_mouth:

But alas, I live in Perth so I’ll be watching it on a delay. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Amazing how good the Sydney set looks dressed up a bit.

5 Likes

1 Like

Hrm… :thinking:

Also, love the use of the old early 2000s Ten outline logo, glad they are embracing it again :heart_eyes:

26 Likes

The graphics are really good. I think the new format is great but I reckon it’s on too early and won’t rate. Needs to be post 9:30. Ten need to finish programming at 8:30 and have another show then sports tonight.

7 Likes

These AFL ladder graphics are so Fox Footy-like.

3 Likes