Sports Tonight

IMG_20181031_211532

5 Likes

So they just got rid of the TEN from the ST logo… :frowning:

What were you expecting? It just started a few weeks ago with everything new and refreshed.

1 Like

I thought they’d just replace the old TEN with the new 10 in the ST logo

A few set tweaks for Sports Tonight. I’m guessing its coming from Melbourne for the Cup.

1 Like

Definitely looks different, seems to be more screens and the same wavy set pieces that Studio 10 use when they’re in Melbourne to cover up some of The Project set.

Not sure I’m as much of a fan as the Sydney set - though I wish they’d show the newsroom off more and not block it off so much with set pieces and screens.

That’s cause it is in Melbourne was mentioned in last week’s episode

How is the titlecard? Have they removed the TEN from it?

9 Likes

That is a very white riser!

2 Likes

I believe its what The Project Set uses.

2 Likes

IMO the Melbourne set up is nicer than Sydney. Only change needed is a black riser, the white is a bit overpowering for a dark late night set.

1 Like

3 Likes

10 already well and truly in the good books with all this Melb Cup coverage already and their rights don’t even start until next year ha.

6 Likes

8 Likes

I think the logo works better without the network logo, whether it be the current one or the old one.

2 Likes

Should’ve kept the 10 in the circle with the “10” and “Sports Tonight” text both being the same size.

Former Socceroo player, Archie Thompson filling in for Josh Gibson tonight.

He will be appearing on 10’s coverage of the 2 x upcoming football friendlies, along with Luke Wilkshire with Caty Price hosting as previously announced.

2 Likes

Have we heard anything about the show since the last episode in November? Apparently it was missing at the upfronts so I assume it’s been axed right?

It may come back, but I think Ten should rest it and focus on other areas within the network.

1 Like