Sports That Don’t Have Or Need A Thread

Massive scoring game in the Australian Baseball League this weekend

316310673_5583878315021380_7092650351902499725_n

3 Likes

Herald Sun reports Melbourne’s Kingston Heath will host the Presidents Cup in 2028, after a three-way bidding war with Royal Melbourne Golf Club (which hosted the tournament in 1998 and 2019) and Peninsula Golf Club.

1 Like

Royal Melbourne also hosted the 2011 Presidents Cup

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Ms Hook first came to Australia in 2009 and became CEO of Deloitte Australia in 2015, living in Sydney with her husband and two sons. In 2018 she became the inaugural CEO of Deloitte Asia Pacific.
Ms Hook and her husband moved to Brisbane last week. She will begin her role as CEO in February.

1 Like

And probably be replaced by PalaceChook after the next Queensland Election…

Had a tear in my eye seeing Emma McKeon get her gold medal with her grandparents in the crowd watching.

4 Likes

FIA has released the session times for next year’s Formula One season. The brand new Las Vegas GP will run at 10pm local time on Saturday, November 18 (5pm AEDT Sunday, November 19).

In related F1 news, Victoria has secured a two-year extension on its F1 contract, meaning the Australian GP will continue to run at Melbourne’s Albert Park until 2037. Also, Australian Grand Prix Corporation CEO Andrew Westacott will leave the role in June 2023.

2 Likes

The Indianapolis Colts blew a 33-0 point lead which was the biggest collapse in NFL history, bigger than the Oilers’ 35-2 or the Falcons’ 28-3 collapses.

4 Likes

oh wow, my brother in law is a Colts supporter, I will have to ask him about that!

3 Likes

Perth Cup declared a no-race after horrific fall. Race to be rerun on January 14.

1 Like

Shocking NFL moment.

1 Like

Match now called off.

1 Like

One of the worst injuries in any sports I’ve seen while watching live sports

1 Like

Buffalo Bills tweeted on early Tuesday morning local time (late afternoon AEDT)

UPDATE 6/1:

1 Like
1 Like

Pop in the engine from a VT Commodore and watch them dominate the drivers’ championship.

3 Likes

The Bills-Bengals game will not be completed

2 Likes

So points split?

1 Like