Sky News

1 Like

Noted restaurant reviewer Derryn Hinch is about to sign with Sky News and will apparently front his own After Dark program after he leaves his current job at the end of June.

Source: The Australian

1 Like

More like a return to Sky News for Derryn Hinch, because he did present “Hinch Live” at 9pm on weekend evenings between February 2015 and April 2016.

Source: The old “Hinch Live” Twitter account program is still up! :wink:

3 Likes

Really looking forward to watching this:

3 Likes

Wasn’t aware of his restaurant reviewing abilities. Best if one’s sober for that line of work.

And yes I have served Derryn back in my hospitality days before he traded in his liver.

2 Likes

Rare to say this but a well produced promo, will be very interesting to watch. Glad sky decided to opt with a different V/O rather than the other one that is past its use by date.

1 Like

Despite the speculation that the dissolution of the joint venture between News Corp and Nine which turned Sky News Business into Your Money would result in the business channel being brought back under Sky control, (Sky News commercial director Cathryn) Adams says there’s no plan for that to happen.

Sky News has released the first look on its new 2-part political documentary Bad Blood / New Blood, on the show’s microsite.

It will also be airing tomorrow and Wednesday night on SNOW.

Bad Blood was trending at No.2 on Twitter worldwide behind the Cricket World Cup match between England and Australia, but ahead of Body Hack and The Voice.

Are you sure that wasn’t Australia? I see it now as number 3 behind the cricket and Body Hack in Australia.

Here is the latest Twitter trend as of 9.15pm AEST. Bad Blood has dropped to 4th behind the cricket and Body Hack. The Voice contestant Sheldon Riley is 5th.
Untitled

Michael Clarke is trending? I hope it’s because its shit posting or calling him a flog

Strange that that list doesn’t look anything like what I am seeing.

Clarke generally trends EVERY game because he is a horribly clueless commentator.

2 Likes

When I clicked on the trending Sheldon on Twitter some of the posts were for Sheldon Cooper. Trends are not always what they seem.

1 Like

You are Turkish? :scream:

I think a new graphics packaging will be debuting on July 1. New sky news logo from UK has been attached to end of Lawyer X promo.

4 Likes

About time, Sky Australia are normally about 5 years behind Sky UK in terms of logos & graphics.

3 Likes