Sky News

It’s a mistake. The Courier Mail has frequently used the Sky News 2005-2010 logo on their front page this year.

1 Like

If anything, surely Sky News Australia are more likely to rename themselves as Foxtel News or similar before adopting the current branding of Sky News UK?

1 Like

Is it though? This promo was seen with the new Sky logo on the Sky news Channel… and I am sure they would be quick to fix that considering they covered up the old logo on the output of Sky News Uk on Foxtel.

I’d assume they’d call themselves ACN (Australian News Channel) their actual name, or a variant on Fox/News Corp to align themselves with their ownership.

1 Like

Apologies for the terrible quality. The logo in question:

So… Fox News?

2 Likes

New Foxs?

1 Like

5 Likes

From today’s Sunday telegraph

5 Likes

Relaunch tomorrow. No doubt in my mind now.

6 Likes

They can put lipstick on a pig but that doesn’t make it any good. The channel should be shut down. It’s terrible. Nothing of quality.

2 Likes

Sky News getting a rebrand… should be interesting to see if they align up with the Sky News UK.

Yet you still seem to watch it every night… What’s the definition of insanity again?

There’s nothing of quality on SBS Food that I watch so it should be shut down. TVSN is pointless for me, it should be shutdown.

3 Likes

First Edition is actually one of their most decent broadcasts…

3 Likes

Exactly. Not sure why a program which consistently rates in the top 20 programs on Fox and even with programs that rate number one, would be shut down?
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

He’s still sad that Sky was the only channel in the country that predicted the greatest election win in Australian history. The night he realised his views were the minority and the night he cried himself to sleep! Sad!

Just on that as well, the fact Sky correctly predicted Morrison’s victory highlights what a quality service they are.

A quality service - in the same way that you get “quality” service from a street hooker.

Hopefully they will have a similar ticker to Sky UK’s.

As of right now (6.15AM), there are no changes.

@Nicholas, on Sky News Rebrand Watch for us :eyes:

2 Likes

I can tell you with authority that not even those inside News Corp knew of a Coalition victory.

4 Likes

They should rebrand by renaming themselves something else. It is an embarrassment to share the name Sky News with the UK broadcaster who actually creates high quality programming.

1 Like