Sky News

One wonders if he understand the meaning of irony.

1 Like

Did this happen in the first hour? Keen to see the repeat.

And sometimes no left leaning person. The irony is that this person keeps saying he welcomes all opinions so people can hear all sides and make up their own minds. Absolute balderdash.

1 Like

They all do it though. The Project and Q&A have a token right-wing panelist.

1 Like

I think the only time Paul Murray refers to the ABC is when he invites Chas Licciardello from Planet America on the show.

Laura Jayes and Keiren Gilbert will host First Edition and AM Agenda from Monday (October 1).
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/sky-news-anchor-laura-jayes-argues-gender-isnt-an-issue-now-on-australian-tv/news-story/24ffa41af1abf0a6549630511bed0a72

1 Like

Great pairing, but it leaves a gap of experience in the daytime now that PVO has left.

Sky Business closed quietly last night in preparation for Your Money’s debut tomorrow. Its Twitter account has also shut down.

I wonder who will take over the late morning and daytime shift then? Ashleigh Gillon, who did late morning Mon-Wed has just gone on maternity leave.

Tom Connell is likely to pick up one of the shifts

2 Likes

Stacey Lee presented Live Now (9.30-12) from the Sydney studio and Ahron Young presented NewsDay (12-4) today. However, Tom Connell (while filling in for David Speers this week) said on air he is hosting NewsDay from next week.

1 Like

Great. Just more of what we need. Time to rebadge the channel as Right-Wing propaganda network.

3 Likes

@jens called it.

This channel gets worse and worse. Those two extreme right wing morons don’t deserve more air space.

From a glass is half full perspective, this probably means they loose their 8pm slots on Monday and Thursdays… so more airtime but outside prime time… that’s gotta be a good thing :thinking:

3 Likes

Fantastic! Love Outsiders.

2 Likes

As comedy or serious news? Because what from I’ve seen, it’s more comedy than news.

3 Likes

Am serious - i enjoy their show and snippets on social media. I wonder what SKY rated prior to this post 6PM line-up.

I do enjoy Credlin’s insights and think SKY throughout the day have unrivalled political coverage.

2 Likes