Sky News

Credlin and insight don’t go together. She’s a failed political hack.

What a success she was From family to foreign policy, depth of Peta Credlin's hold over Abbott emerges | Tony Abbott | The Guardian

THE Daily Telegraph’s award-winning national political editor Sharri Markson will hit primetime this month anchoring her own show on Sky News.

Markson will bring her own style of hard-hitting investigative political reporting to the one-hour show every Monday night from 8pm.

https://dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/daily-telegraph-political-editor-sharri-markson-to-host-sky-news-program/news-story/612c0675767a5240384486930725e1da

Sky News will also announce today that political contributors Michael Kroger and Stephen Conroy will take over the 8pm slot on Thursdays from October 18.

Outsiders, hosted by Ross Cameron and Rowan Dean will move to a new late-night evening timeslot of Monday, Thursday at 11:00pm.

Markson is a hack. Her voice is irritating and her extreme right wing views are nauseating.

2 Likes

Was only time until she was given her own show, as if we didn’t need more enough of a reason to avoid Sky News :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of aspects of Sky News after dark… but at the risk of bringing the collective judgement of MediaSpy down upon me, Sharri Markson does have an impressive record of breaking stories and on that basis alone you’d think she is a worthwhile addition to the line up.

And given that she’s replacing Outsiders I’d say it’s certainly an improvement.

1 Like

If you’ve got nothing constructive to say…shut up. This thread is becoming absolutely tiring and sounding like a broken record post after post after post. I feel like I’m reading a thread from members of the Australian Greens when I read through all of your posts.

2 Likes

I hope that wasn’t aimed at me :zipper_mouth_face::grinning:

Lucky we have some RWNJs to balance it out.

4 Likes

So you will be watching her show then.:sweat_smile:

Thanks, left wing nut job.

1 Like

At least you’ve confirmed what we’ve always suspected. Only a RWNJ would take offence to that and lash out.

Great lack of self-awareness there. So my saying LWNJ is “lashing out”. But you saying RWNJ isn’t. And who says I “took offence”? You.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: I wasn’t commenting on anyone in particular.

I just said there is a balance of comments on this thread. You’re the one that made it a personal attack.

So let me get this right? You saying there are RWNJs here in our group is fine. But me saying you are a LWNJ is an “attack”?

1 Like

The use of ‘Nutjob’ by both of you suggests a broad, collective personal attack.

1 Like

You can attack me if you like. It’s a free country. For now. :joy:

1 Like

Knock it off, you’re both nut jobs in my eyes. Move on.

9 Likes

Nothing wrong with s biased slant, but the quality of presentation is open for debate.

I don’t mind the occasional nut job… oh wait we’re talking about something else aren’t we? :thinking::sunglasses:

2 Likes