Sky News

Ten really need a chief political correspondent.

3 Likes

I thought that was Hugh?

Nope. He’s senior correspondent based in Sydney. They don’t have a political editor or chief political correspondent based out of Canberra. They only have two political reporters in the Canberra bureau. They lack the credibility and seniority of someone high up in the press gallery.

2 Likes

Speers was apparently approached as 7:30’s political correspondent in 2016, ultimately Andrew Probyn was recruited from the West Australian.

The ABC can’t offer Speers the 9 hours a week of airtime that Sky can ultimately.

Sky News bans far-right extremist and suspends program that hosted him

Angelos Frangopoulos has finally made a statement about the Cotrell affair.

Frangopolous announced that the show would be placed “in recess” and Greg Byrnes, the channel’s news director, would be moved into a newly created role of acting program director.

Kaycie Bradford will be the new acting news director.

4 Likes

That’s a public flogging. Maybe he should have quit as was falsely reported.

1 Like

Hellen Dalley also resigned from the place today.

Coincidence or in lieu of recent events?

Does the governor-general just hand the medals out to anyone who’s nominated with the supposed checks being an automatic rubber stamp.

The mass exodus is not a coincidence.

I agree with that sentiment!

Whats sky news voice? Attack labor and greens and become a right wing Fox news wannabe!? LOL

Ergo, we are going to keep booking fascist shitheads to talk on our shows whether the “leadership” wants us too or not because we think it’ll increase our notoriety and therefore improve our horrendous ratings.

Why haven’t they started airing infowars in the early hours of the morning yet? Would fit right in.

really? I don’t recall anyone else getting away with having a confessed Nazi on their show. Channel 7 also got rightly hounded for doing a soft news story on the same fellow.

3 Likes

they can even have snippets of Mark Dice or Paul Joseph Watson in there as well.

Why do I get the feeling you’re serious?

4 Likes

Wow