Sky News

It’s started on Sky Weather but according to the Foxtel EPG, the description of the show sounds almost identical to First Edition.

Rowan Dean and Ross Cameron have apologised.

Just watching my taping of Headline news on the Sky Weather channel 603 this is for sure also going to be on the Sky News on Win channel, the presenter is very good the content seems okay but then they just read random stories from regional newspapers across country which seems to repeat itself every hour. They have Fox Sports News updates and snippets of Paul Murray and Bolt Report.

This was probably the shit they intended on wheeling out all across ten if they got their grubby hands on the network. Luckily only regionals will be subjected to this crap.

1 Like

The Weekly just suitably skewered sky news post 6pm line up. We need more of this.
I’m sure there will be outrage from sky news that an abc comedy program made fun of them.

PM Live tonight is like a bloody circus, what a joke of a show that is.

5 Likes

Video here:

1 Like

Yes I was channel surfing hoping to find someone covering the Thailand rescue live and came across that mess instead.

they’re really trying to emulate the old school O’Reilly-esque Fox news style…

1 Like

according to this

SKY News UPDATE: The show “Outsiders” hosted by Rowan Dean & Ross Cameron went to air last night WITHOUT commercial advertisers, the void was filled by station promos.

That’s ZERO advertising

6 Likes

Good to see businesses backing away from this rubbish.

5 Likes

That tweet is correct - just went through the version of the program available on Foxtel Now (it was a dirty feed recording with ads) and the three ad-breaks (two during the show and one before PM Live) consisted entirely of promos for Sky News and other Foxtel channels

And before anyone asks, no I don’t watch Outsiders - only went through last night’s program quickly to see if the tweet was correct

1 Like

Boof head Mark Latham

1 Like

Maybe we can send him to Thailand and leave him there? :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m sure his wife and kids will appreciate that comment.

I’m guessing you also care about the families of all those women he anonymously harassed on twitter too?

2 Likes

OK…they can go with him on the same basis. :rofl:

FFS, it’s a joke. I’ve been told worse.

i think in this case it won’t bother him. I think he sees it like the Australian - he’s happy to loose money to keep influence

Sky’s influence would be minimal at best. No one watches the wretched channel. They’d be loving all the mainstream press they’re getting.

Their programming just gets worse and worse. It’s the same bullshit every night… deep state conspiracy theories, anti climate change pseudo science, culture and gender wars. All just figments of their imagination. Half these so called issues are fabricated by the right so they have something to whinge about.

1 Like

the most important people watch - the pollies on the conservative side. they even had a vote to determine if the gym TVs at parliment house will be tuned to sky or ABC news