Sky News

The show is called Headline News, surely that’s an indication that the program is not solely 2.5 hours every weekday of weather content - no?

Then the program itself is out of place on a Weather Channel.

She could’ve got the channel number wrong or Sky are expanding the content on the Wether Channel. Additionally Foxtel seem to refuel update the channel numbers so they could be reordering them and it hasn’t been formally announced yet.

The show apparently started today, but no record of it on the EPG on both possible channels.

Possibly part of the line-up of changes to come with their deal with the WIN Network for regional viewers and new channel announced for Metro with Nine you would think, maybe it’s a temporary channel to get the format bedded in before either of the new agreements go live.

Maybe she means Sky News Extra on 604?

Or a hybrid of 600 and 103.

1 Like

Former News Corp journalist Shannon Molloy spotted Senator Leyonhjelm’s comment on Outsiders while in a Qantas lounge yesterday, and has started an online petition urging the airline to remove Sky News from its lounges. However Qantas is resisting the call.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Makes a lot of sense as to why Van Onselen got out of there. They place is fucked. The people trying to do legitimate news there been overtaken by the right wing nut jobs. That outsiders program is probably the most bizarre show on tv.

8 Likes

Channel 83 now has skyNews on WIN coming soon static picture.

1 Like

Who is this bloke? How has come into prominence. He seems like some sort of irrelevant hack.

Does he ever wash? He looks filthy. Perhaps he should invest in a new wardrobe. He dresses like a grub to appear on tv.

RELAUNCH!!!

If there is not a new graphic image on the static picture then I doubt there will be a relaunch!

a headline news channel would be a good idea. a quick 10 or 15 min bulletin, updated hourly (or more when required) with breaking news covered.

keep the opinion elsewhere and just give me headlines (like newsradio for TV)

I didn’t realise which thread I was in, it’s more a relaunch for the WIN Network channel!

Sky News may relaunch with a new logo, set etc, but it will still be same fucking shit channel with the same shit personalities.

1 Like

I actually miss the days when it was just news - different presenters around the clock but you’d see the same packages from 9 News at 6am and 6pm.

1 Like

Under ownership of News Corp you can’t really expect much beyond quality Fox News-esque journalism.

He was one of the panelists on the first season of Gruen, iirc.