Sky News

Don’t know if like like Jayine Seal floging me shit on advertorials during the week, then reading the news on Sky on weekends.

3 Likes

Different audiences

Not really, still the elderly.

4 Likes

News Corp and Sky News will launch Australia’s first agribusiness program The Ag Show this Thursday (February 1) at 6.30pm AEDT on Sky News Business. The 30-minute weekly live show will be hosted by Ed Gannon and Nicola Bell from The Weekly Times, and will feature a panel of experts each week. The Ag Show is part of News Corp’s new rural media unit News Corp Rural which takes in The Weekly Times, Tasmanian Country and Rural Weekly.

In Mediaweek’s timeslot - so that could be the end of that format :disappointed:

No, Mediaweek will move back to its old timeslot of 2.30pm AEDT Thursdays as of this week.

1 Like

Oh that’s good

Looks like they’ve moved Ticky to 8pm and axed Your Money, Your Call. Probably got sick of Nancy calling in every week for share investment advice.

Another new show begins tonight on Sky News Business: 10-part series Marketing Matters, which is aimed at helping small-medium business owners discover ways to grow their business. Hosted by media commentator and marketing expert, Peter Applebaum, it will be shown at 7.30pm AEDT Thursdays.

Peter Van Onselen has left Sky News. He worked for Sky since 2010 and presented Sunday Agenda. His contract ran out late last year. Sky News boss Angelo Frangopoulos offered Peter a reduced role but the latter declined.

1 Like

With all respect to him, he wont be missed. Next job is to get rid of Credlin

1 Like

I quite liked the PVO/KK combo at lunch

5 Likes

So Paul Murray got his way again… he’s been bagging PVO for years. The ultra right on the network didn’t like his centerist approach.

1 Like

Peter Van Onselen was fantastic on Sky. Hope someone else picks him up.

5 Likes

That is harsh to give Peta Credlin her marching orders. If her ratings are continuously in the top 20 then I can’t see how they could let her go.

Well if her ratings are good then they should at least give her some presenting skills.

3 Likes

He will be appearing on Insiders sometimes, was on The Drum a couple of weeks ago and on A Current Affair (eh?) earlier this evening.

I miss his show and barely watch Sky anymore. I did see Laura Jaye’s ridiculousness when the Barnaby Joyce story finally broke last week, and it just confirmed that she is not worth watching.

ETA: I turned on the TV this morning and there was PVO on Sunrise. So he is getting around.

What is the name of the journo in this video?

What do you find strange within the video?

Its Caroline Marcus

She’s a right winger pretending to be a journo. Angling for her own show after the awful Summer show with Aryon Young.

7 Likes