Sky News

90% of journalist are lefties, pretending to be journalists.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m really tired but I don’t see anything too out of the ordinary. What am I missing?

[citation needed]

1 Like

Their arranged interview talent is sitting down in a cafe, candid vox pop style rather than the usual stand up, face to face outdoor interview.

It devalued the i/v, looked like a chance meeting or a foot in door moment seen on a dodgy CA show.

I thought they’d literally surprised him on the street when I saw that snippet. I totally see what you mean now

1 Like

Yes, it’s not good production values.

Seven Journalist Sophie Hull now presents on Sky News Real Estate.

2 Likes

Sky News is reportedly in preliminary talks with former shareholders Seven and Nine about carrying a portion of its content on the networks’ digital channels. One proposal could be Sky News on Seven and Sky Business on 9Life.

1 Like

I cant see it working, unless SKY pays a very healthy fee to either Seven or Nine. Seven and Nine have their own news departments to look after.

3 Likes

As part of the sale agreement to News, Seven and Nine agreed to still supply news stories to Sky. If chunks of Sky News were on a Seven channel it’s possible presumably that stories from Nine News may be shown on Seven, and Seven News stories being shown on Nine. ?

Chunks? Shows or news stories in other shows?

1 Like

Good question.

Clearly this is their plan after the ten deal got scuttled by cbs. How pathetic what they were planning for ten. Just mortifying.

7 Likes

The Australian pointing out today that Paul Murray’s program on Sky News has on average more viewers than Stan Grant’s new program on the ABC News channel even though Sky is in only 1/3 of Australian homes vs near total coverage for ABC News.

Issues with Sky News local active, I think this active thing is quite outdated especially with mobile apps etc which are more collaborative

4 Likes

The Australian reports Sky News will continue to supply news bulletins to Qantas’ inflight entertainment system for two more years, fending off a strong challenge from the ABC.

1 Like

Weekend Live with Ahron Young Caps

1 Like

Can’t understand why Speers/Speers on Sunday has completely different graphics and lower-thirds (which should be rolled out across all shows) compared to everything else on the channel.

Why hasn’t anyone mentioned Raschke?

Because no one here watches Sky News for more than five minutes?

4 Likes