Sky News

11 Likes

20 or 25 people were watching that night. Wow, record breaking night. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Actually Sky News lately is ranking as high as the 3rd most watched cable network each night - out of over 100. The network is at all time highs. So credit where credit is due.

:unamused: That was a joke, Joyce. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

haha yes I know! Iā€™m just pointing out - whilst still small numbers compared to FTA - in itā€™s universe of pay TV - Sky is perhaps a lot more successful than people give credit for.

I think Sky is partially to blame as well, if they didnā€™t hire political ā€œknow it allsā€ then perhaps they wouldnā€™t need to be addressing the issueā€¦ far as Iā€™m concerned Mark Latham isnā€™t the only stupid one they all are and should be removed

3 Likes

Itā€™s such a pity Latham is no longer in parliament. Australia couldā€™ve had its very own ā€œMr Inappropriateā€ running the country. Turns out he was a few years ahead of his time.

Didnā€™t we just have one of those before this one? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So the plan was to eventually move ā€˜Outsidersā€™ to the 6-7pm time slot. Latham was also told to end Ch7 contract so that Sky could have him as an ā€˜Exclusiveā€™.

Sky News Multiview from 2009.

Sky News apologises to Wendy Harmer, Kristina Keneally for Mark Latham claims

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/sky-news-apologises-to-wendy-harmer-kristina-keneally-for-mark-latham-claims-20170330-gvaa8f.html

1 Like

And to think back in 2004 he could have been our Prime Minster, scary! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Latham was a boofhead in the lead up to the election which I think contributed to the swing towards the Coalition. Since then he has deteriorated. The man needs help.

3 Likes

Naughty

How could they miss that? lol

6 Likes

They probably didnā€™t miss it.

4 Likes

They probably put it up.

6 Likes

http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2017/03/31/mark-latham-free-speech-commissioner/

4 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

So, how many sets do they have now?