Sky News

Now if the only sack that fuckwit Paul Murray. He’s just a condescending populist prick! Neanderthal.

2 Likes

Well if he watched the whole video then it would have been obvious to him too. If he is commenting on something out of context, isn’t he really shit at his job?

1 Like

Very unlikely when he has the number 1 show on Sky News and one of the top 10 rating shows on stv every night.

1 Like

I could be wrong but judging from Caroline Marcus and Greg Thompson on Instagram I’m pretty sure the set is in the same place… unless they moved it

3 Likes

You are correct. Both sets face each other. The new one is in front of the newsroom.

1 Like

You just watch Paul Murray jump to Lathams defence on air tonight.

True to form, @realmarklatham has been reactivated and is now posting diatribes.

https://twitter.com/RealMarkLatham?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Actually, I’m not getting him mixed up with Paul Keating. I know more than you may think.

Sure, but he’d certainly had the shits with Shorten by 2015, judging by this AFR column.

[quote=“TFTV, post:471, topic:591”]
The boy said he had sex with a guy. Who wouldn’t make the assumption he was gay?[/quote]
Again…

Yes they have come to blows in the past, as has everyone, Hawke-Keating etc etc Shorten was head of the Union when Latham was leader so they go back a while.

And someone’s sexuality shouldn’t matter - everyone is making out he said something offensive, how is being gay offensive, as Latham said in the paper today.

Evidence?

Not that I can tell you. I guess your just gonna have to take my word.

You sound like Pete Evans.

5 Likes

I think the toxicity that has been allowed to occur at Sky is starting to effect the channel’s general reputation outside of the small political circles. Latham, Cameron, Dean, etc are all very volatile and potentially offensive personalities, having them on their network as paid contributors/hosts is just asking for trouble.

You may get some attention, but not for the right reasons.

5 Likes

When I read he’d called some kids dickheads I thought that word described him pretty damn well. Good riddance.

Why these has-beens (like Credlin too & Abbott for that matter) can’t shut up and crawl back under the rock they came from I don’t know.
Sky News have definitely tarnished their brand in Australia encouraging (and paying them is encouraging) this sort of crap.
If this content is what they want, they may as well rebrand to Fox News Channel Australia and be done with it.

1 Like

1 Like

In 99.99% of cases, unemployment in the media is something I would never, ever celebrate regardless of whether or not I personally like the people, agree/disagree with their opinions or regardless of which media outlet they were removed from, etc.

But I think I’m going to make a rare exception for Mark Latham being sacked from Sky News. An absolute idiot and moron (stronger descriptive words could probably be said, but they’re not appropriate for the forums!) who if you ask me, needs a lifetime ban from any and all forms of media!

4 Likes

Easier said then done! But lets do hope he is gone for good.

1 Like

Yes I’m not advocating unemployment, but it’d be better if his next job… didn’t have a public profile/audience, etc.

1 Like

I wouldn’t lose any sleep over Latham losing his Sky News gig. He gets his generous parliamentary superannuation. I’m sure he can survive on it.

3 Likes