Sky News

I’m aware what freelancers are.

I know I am going to cop it for this comment but…

Denham is a good looking man, but he has the on-air presence of a cardboard cut out.

2 Likes

Saw this image, and thought - the opposite of Three Wise Monkey.

Three Dumb-arse Chimps.

9 Likes

Whereas I see a wonderful show full of excellent information from three very delightful hosts.

3 Likes

Should have gone to Specsavers then @SamuelGS lol

4 Likes

I respectfully disagree.

4 Likes

I don’t know if you’re being sarcastic but I find nothing at all delightful from the first 2 on that panel. I don’t know who the 3rd is, but given what we know of the other 2 panellists, I reckon it’s birds of a feather…

Rowan Dean likes to sell himself as some sort of master satirist. I don’t think I have ever seen, heard or read anything from him ever that would resemble satire.

4 Likes

Now c’mon. That is an insult to actual dumb-arse chimps, lol.

1 Like

I watch it for pure entertainment :crazy_face: it’s funny watching them loose their shit over nothing :toilet::toilet::toilet:

3 Likes

Or the Three Stooges?

2 Likes

No, they’re actually funny.

3 Likes

satire?

This video from Friendlyjordies (yes, I know!) just about sums up the third man (James Morrow):

This guy literally supports Vladimir Putin. ‘nuff said.

1 Like

No, but I can see how it would be hard to tell.

To be completely honest, I preferred Outsiders when Ross Cameron was still there. I also wasn’t surprised that expanding Ross and Rowan’s presence to a show almost every night of the week resulted in them overstepping the mark and Ross being booted out of Sky. The current format is safer but not quite as enjoyable.

That said, it looks like Ross Cameron has been given a show on TNT Radio. I haven’t tuned in yet but will have to see if it brings back happy memories.

(And I’m sure most of you think I’m crazy. I don’t know about crazy but I don’t profess to be normal. A psychologist once told me that he doesn’t think I’m “off the planet in any way” but even I didn’t believe that assessment)

1 Like

Which one? Jordies or Morrow? :rofl:

1 Like

If you consider acting like five year old smart Alecs who seems to think the world is flat as delightful, then sure.

1 Like

New opening titles on First Edition, plus a new theme (not for the headlines though)

2 Likes

Looks average.

2 Likes

Par for the course for an average channel.

2 Likes