Sky News

I’m sure their responses will be riveting.

1 Like

Ah the good ol’ slap on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf from ACMA :roll_eyes:

When will ACMA have some balls like OFCOM and actually do something meaningful instead of just saying ‘Oh they’ve breached it but no one gives…’

2 Likes

Sky News tonight 8:30 PM AEST

A tribute to the life of legendary Australian entertainer Barry Humphries.

3 Likes

I just tuned into Sky News. It was by accident. I swear. I am in Noosa and accidentally watched Sky News at 8.43 tonight as I flicked between FTA stations.

The conversation was based upon draining the swamp in Washington and how Trump would be able to drain the swamp if reelected.

How many Australians are interested in emptying the water out of wetlands on the other side of our planet? Sky News needs to be psychologically assessed. I honestly believe that that the producers, writers and presenters have been taking the placebo medication.

1 Like

it’s either that or bash the ABC, bash the Voice, bash anything ‘woke’. It’s a very small merry-go-round of topics on Sky News after dark.

2 Likes

Although this content does air on the linear channel, it’s main purpose is to be posted to YouTube / social media for an American-focused audience.

4 Likes

I was just going to say this. They’re creating clickbait content for their US audience. It will all be sliced up and posted tonight. Open their YouTube channel and watch them upload each clip over the next couple of hours. Like clockwork.

2 Likes

Anything to own the woke, liberals and the left as if they are the worst criminals in the world.

2 Likes

Could draining the swamp be a metaphor or could it happen for real?

It’s the American youtube audience that drives the $$$

2 Likes
2 Likes

Do you think there is an actual swamp in Washington?

1 Like

Problem is, he had his chance and the pussy couldn’t do it. Time to move on.

Who Murdered Marea? premieres on Sky News next Wednesday (May 17) at 8pm AEST.

2 Likes

Promo

1 Like

So he’s not exclusive to Seven then.

He left Seven at the start of the year.

3 Likes

I actually hope they put this on Binge! Just so I can pretend I’m watching a Seven News Spotlight Special. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:man_facepalming: Still thought he was on Spotlight, wasn’t something aired recently?

Freelancer. You can work anywhere you want.

1 Like