Sky News

It is still really bad. Constantly talking over each other. Marcus is a dreadful newsreader and commentator. Is this show permanent?

Interesting moment on Sky News today. They were showing a news conference, before it abruptly cut to a Nine News branded still (presumably they were using Nine’s feed) titled “1130 CLEAN FEED.” Sky cut back to the studio where host Tom Connell was caught out mid-sip from his water bottle.

Some one managed to YouTube it:

1 Like

He handled that REALLY well.

Given the high number of technical difficulties Sky News faces during live broadcasts, I dare say he and all Sky presenters are used to it!

1 Like

Richo looking very frail and weak since his return. :worried:

New set to be unveiled next week.

3 Likes

They need more than 1 set. So good news that they have a new set coming. Need a news set and an opinion set.

4 Likes

They also need to upgrade studio cameras in their interstate offices/studios.

Hopefully the new set brings improved lighting!

Hopefully the set they are currently using on Sky right now is just temporary!

You would think so because it doesn’t look great at all (even for a temporary set)

2 Likes

Here is another. I assume it is temporary. At the start of Outsiders you could hear people working in the background so hopefully they were working on a new set!

With the new set, hopefully it means a new ticker on the bottom of the screen as well.

1 Like

The set they have is not so bad. Although too much reliance on City skyline (doesn’t make sense for a national news network)

I’d rather see then invest In a total graphics overhaul than an updated set

2 Likes

Credlin stated that Hanson will “win big” in the WA election. Keneally and Credlin don’t appear to be BFFs. Video at the link.

But she also didn’t see the rolling of Tony Abbott coming. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

There will by the looks of it be many plasma walls in the new set :grimacing:

3 Likes

New set is visible on the loathsome Caroline Marcus’ instagram story.

So are they actually getting a new set or just new screens? Unveiling tomorrow?

There is an actual new set, its in front of the old one, and i do believe that Sky Business has got a new desk and slight modifications