Sky News

Just saw Ahron Young reporting on the NSW Ministry and Cabinet reshuffle. Keep in mind that Ahron is the Victorian bureau chief.

This just sums up Sky News. The NSW bureau must have the day off

I think in some respects he was always there

Out of interest do you enjoy the program because you sit there and agree with everything that is said?

@TFTV hey youre getting pretty defensive… perhaps you should… get over it.

Plenty I agree with them with, plenty they disagree with amongst each other, Latham supports a republic, does not support Trumps Muslim ban among other things.
I detest political correctness as does Mark which is why I like listening to him and his opinion.

He was hosting Weekend Live (?) - so of course he is going to report on the live presser from the NSW Premier. News of the day mate.

@antzzz No it was a report during a bulletin read by Elizabeth Tilley.

You do realise Offsiders is on the communist ABC yes? You apparently watch Outsiders.

It’s a sport show. Different. Stop trying to make me seem dumb just because you have different beliefs. Must live a very boring life.

What does it say about your life if you resort to insults to win internet arguments?

It says that I don’t stand for people trying to make me sound dumb just to get a laugh.

On that note, time to calm down folks

2 Likes

Hear, Hear

1 Like

Every day for a year after he lost the election, someone came up to him - shook his hand rigorously and whispered ‘Medicare Gold’ in his ear. It broke him.

Latham should give away a couple of tickets to this on his Sky News show.

[quote]Former federal Labor leader Mark Latham will be the guest of honour at a Liberal Party fundraising dinner in Roseville, in the conservative heartland of Sydney’s northern suburbs.

Mr Latham, who once called former prime minister John Howard a “little bastard” and Tony Abbott “a failed priest”, will appear at the Roseville Golf Club on February 22 as part of the Northern Sydney Conservative Forum, with tickets costing $85.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/former-labor-leader-mark-latham-to-cross-the-floor-for-libs-lecture/news-story/35b5b6e98a37d0655f78072cc87f731d?nk=c485766964e3baf8d94af8212e7ff0ae-1485700588[/quote]

1 Like

People who want a laugh should watch Sky’s new AM show - has Tom Connell, Samantha Maiden, Ahron Young and Caroline Marcus all hosting it from different cities… to say it was awful today is an understatement. Hopefully it was just first-day issues.

There is no chemistry between any of them and therein lies the problem… and when Marcus reads the news she is forced and stilted. Definitely needs reading coaching.

Hopefully it improves, because the content was ok.

It’s been on for a week. Today wasn’t the first day but it was the first day they were all in a different studio. Last week they were in the Sydney studio with Laura Jayes and Greg Thompson but different this week as they were in Canberra for the first sitting week.

1 Like

Dunno who watched PM Live last night. But was amusedand in awe that Ross Cameron dropped the F-Bomb. Can’t say I’ve ever heard an f-bomb dropped on a news show before. Apart from a number of years ago when 60 Minutes did a segment on the f word. But then they put up a disclaimer before the segment.

As I type this I find the clipon YouTube

1 Like

Ross Cameron is a pig trying to remain relevant in a political environment that has spat him out. Idc that he swore I just don’t like him.

Can see why he thought he wasnt live though… start your show with a introduction not carry on a conversation…

2 Likes

Former host of The Business on the ABC, Ticky Fullerton, will host a new one-hour business show simply called Ticky. It will broadcast live weeknights from News Corp’s Sydney headquarters, featuring business analysts and reporters from The Australian, from Monday February 13 at 6:00pm AEDT on Sky News Business.