Sky News

Why are TVBB using a photo of Trump?

Trump has campaigned throughout the mid terms supporting many candidates. He’s also likely to announced his second Presidential run after the mid terms.

Help

2 Likes

Ok and what has that to do with midterms coverage? It’s a weird choice.

Sadly this is the kind of model we see with all cable news networks, they all do it. Sky News and Fox News just happened to take the cake and go completely out there with their opinions. The radical opinions on all the cable news channels are blinded by their own bias. And it does bring in the dollars and the advertisers, and don’t see any of the cable news network changing that model any time soon. Face it people vote based on what they hear and with Trump making a run for 2024 (which was always going to happen, lets not kid ourselves) Fox News and their pile of opinion dogmath after dark (like sky news Australia) will most likely help that get potato elected (or become close too!)

Sky News Australia should have the parental lock enabled to prevent kids from being swabbed with all their garbage and hate. Sadly it got my young cousin. I mourn for him.

1 Like

It’s so the hosts on there can jerk themselves silly over a potential Republican victory. Pathetic, really, but their bellyaching obviously has an audience. Surprised they’re not sending conspiracy theorist in chief Rowan Dean also.

2 Likes

Smooth FM keeps running the promo ad for Credlins upcoming attack on Dan Andrews. It’s honestly making me want to poke my eyes out with a blunt spoon having to hear it.

6 Likes

Caleb Bond has gone international. Some of us will remember when he used to post on the old Media Spy site.

Rove and SA-FM have a lot to answer for.

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

I watched Last Week Tonight and saw this. That Caleb Bond was torn apart by Jon Oliver.

Some Australian network should make a show similar to the cheap seats that just pokes fun at Sky News segments and the people on there. It would be hilarious.

2 Likes

Did he just argue that the Indigenous people were the subject of the Queen and that was a good thing? What a fall from grace for Bondie :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Excellent investigation by Peta Credlin into current Vic Premier Daniel Andrews tonight.

He is such a shonk and his actions have been vile. Bring on the election.

11 Likes

Is this satire?

5 Likes

How shonky do you think he is? On a scale from 1 to Scott Morrison.

11 Likes

Says the same political commentator who’s the former staffer of Tony Abbott in Peta Credlin. Totally not biased.

Only people who thinks Daniel Andrews is a shonk are haters or those with rose-tinted glasses who thinks Clive Palmer and Matthew Guy are angels.

6 Likes
  1. She isn’t a journalist
  2. An investigation masking itself as political propaganda cannot be legitimate
  3. It’s on sky news… not exactly the bastion of credibility
5 Likes

The Cristiano Ronaldo interview just aired

1 Like

lol. I thought this had been on a few days ago. They were talking about it on there Back page on Tuesday.

2 Likes

Same channel that aired a “documentary” of Erin Molan having a whinge because people are mean to her on Twitter.

3 Likes

The content speaks for itself. The level of corruption within the Vic government is disgusting.

4 Likes