Sky News

I do find the bipolar personalities of some in Australian media very fake.

Ben Fordham - is another example

relaxed and charming on one form of media, then on another right wing rants.

Does make you wonder which personality is the real one

3 Likes

So when does Stan Grant host the Sky News exposed special on the ABC?

2 Likes

I’m sure they could run a weekly program on the amount of propaganda Sky News produce.

2 Likes

they already do, it’s called Media Watch!

4 Likes

Kenny gave the game away by saying the quiet part out loud!

5 Likes

SPOILERS! sheesh

1 Like

Sky News reporting on whether a media outlet divides a nation?

How fantastical, ironic and - just in your face ridiculous.

Do the idiots at Sky believe this?

I feel like no one can be this stupid, but I have watched Sky After Dark and it is plausible.

7 Likes

Will probably rate through the roof

1 Like

Yep. Watching the sneak peek of the doco, it’s aimed squarely at Sky’s primetime audience (ie; those who hate the ABC):

To be clear, a critical examination of the ABC in its 90th anniversary year is a worthy concept on paper. However, having Chris Kenny (whose views about the ABC are well known) put together and front the doco is like having Malcolm Turnbull present a documentary examining Tony Abbott’s prime ministership.

11 Likes

Exactly… “from the people who want to close down the abc bring you a hard hitting expose”

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see how much of the recent Liberal influence the ABC has been adopting he chooses to ignore!

Well I suppose we could at least credit them for knowing where their demographic is.

1 Like

That would be worth watching!

2 Likes

Piers aired a live two hour program on Boris tonight, will be interesting to see if they air it again.

1 Like

I know we bag Paul Murray too much but it’s all well deserved if the unwashed neanderthal keeps whinging and complaining like he did here.

Where was he when Scomo buzzed off to Hawaii for a holiday during the bushfires?

3 Likes

Didn’t suit him to comment.

It’s propaganda. He’s the poor version of Tucker and Hannity.

The graphics on that show are weird “left wing lunacy” “climate madness” every night.

4 Likes

The blue box on the bottom right that stays up for his entire program makes me laugh. It’s just rotating headlines for the most far right bullshit

7 Likes

It would be nice if Paul’s work promoting rural and regional towns that he visits and presents from every few weeks got more recognition (he always does a great job promoting the communities in rural and regional towns and connecting with the people), instead of people solely basing their opinions on him from the content of his program. Says a lot about him that he takes time out to regularly visit these communities when he doesn’t have to.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

He is a piece of work. He’s not a nice person the vulgar language he uses to describe his perceived enemies is vile. One or two nice gestures isn’t going to improve his image. Not to mention the people he goes and visits in these towns are horrendous as well with their views.

10 Likes

Yes, him taking his show to regional pubs works well for him, because most of what he says is what drunk boomers mumble between eachother at the bar.

10 Likes