Sky News

15 mins in. He’s still interviewing Tyson Fury. How many Sky viewers would even know who he is.

Former ABC Radio host Jon Faine revealed in a column in Sunday Age today that he last week received a request to participate in a Sky News documentary on the ABC’s 90th anniversary, to be hosted by Chris Kenny. Faine turned down the invitation.

2 Likes

An excellent summary of sky from John Faine. A very well written piece.

3 Likes

If Kenny’s Kevin Rudd/Malcolm Turnbull doco last year is any indication, then I suspect Mr Faine made the right choice in choosing not to take part.

The U.S. Report premieres on Sky News on Friday, July 1 at 8.30pm AEST and will air every Friday.

1 Like

Aka Trump is love Trump is life.

4 Likes

I think the 8.30pm timeslot has been chosen because it will presumably air after Planet America on ABC News channel (which is returning soon).

Looks like the Blame Game is out.

Great article. Can’t wait for a good laugh from Sky News’ special.

The likely content of this documentary:

“Privatise the ABC. We shouldn’t have to fund it!”
“The ABC is full of lefties! How about some right wing voices?”
“The ABC has been infiltrated by all of this woke ideology targeting latte sipping hipsters rather than REAL Australians!”

I also expect it to feature a politically balanced lineup of contributors, such as Paul Murray, Rowan Dean, Rita Panahi and Peta Credlin.

7 Likes

Nine’s Chris Uhlmann was just on Paul Murray Live talking about his article in Nine newspapers on Energy policy

The Australian reports Sky will continue to offer news services to travellers through other commercial partnerships, such as on-board cruise ships.

2 Likes

If it was the one I read a week or so ago, I actually found it pretty good.

Erin.
Bagging Biden, Rudd, Palaszczuk.
Defending coal. Hyping “the boats”.
Oh dear.

1 Like

I see she’s fitting right in at Sky.

5 Likes

Ohhh she’s nuts!!!
And that’s the politest way I can provide commentary on her.

1 Like

I listened to her present “her story” at a leadership conference for young people a few years ago and was impressed.
Hadn’t been impressed before that; not impressed tonight.

She’s found her home.

There’s been hints of this for years while she was with Nine, and then once she started writing for the Tele it became very obvious.

1 Like

The Chris Kenny documentary on the ABC now has a title: Your ABC Exposed. It premieres on Tuesday, July 26 at 8pm AEST. In the special, Chris will speak to former and current ABC executives including managing director David Anderson, as well as Federal Communications Minister Michelle Rowland and Shadow Minister for Communications Sarah Henderson.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes