Sky News

Mark Latham is off his bloody rocker.

One could suggest he was never on it to begin with

1 Like

This one?

3 Likes

Which oneā€™s the former opposition leader?

I quite like and enjoy the show. Obviously not going to be everyoneā€™s cup of tea, which is the same as every show.

3 old men yelling about how the ā€˜mainstream mediaā€™ is bad, on Australiaā€™s number one cable news channel.

3 Likes

You might not like it, some people do - get over it

ah yes, why engage in a debate when you can invoke the ā€˜get over itā€™ card.

Your not going to change your mind so why bother debating. The show exist, get over it.
Just like Iā€™m over the fact that ā€˜Insidersā€™ exist, a show whose host suggested Trump wouldnā€™t reach 50 electoral votes.

And people will have different opinions to yours. Get over it.

How has Latham fromerly of the Labor party lurched so far to the extreme right?

I donā€™t get it.

3 Likes

Finally! Someone agrees with me!
So why not let me voice my opinion that it is a good show?

Nobody said you couldnā€™t. But telling anyone who differs to ā€œget over itā€ is basically saying they canā€™t voice theirs.

I said it was a good show then was subjected to people trying to convince me otherwise.

Instead of whinging about the show - get over it, accept that people watch and enjoy it. Obviously every show, particuarly political shows arenā€™t going to appeal to everyone, but the good thing is there are a wide variety of shows and people can choose what they want or what best suits their political beliefs.

Iā€™m not convinced he has.

You donā€™t understand what a debate is, do you?

I didnā€™t see any posts doing anything of the sort. But whatevs. You love the show. Good for you. Others clearly donā€™t. Good for them, too.

Exactly.

I prefer Offsiders

1 Like

Haha I agree