Sky News

FYI, Sky have been playing both full and remixed versions of the themes used for their various shows when they’ve been showing fireworks tonight.

1 Like

Coverage and Paul Murray has been woeful as per usual.

lol

:flushed:

6 Likes

NZ can welcome 2016 again but I sure as hell won’t travel there if I have to even think about that year again :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There was only four day old news available on the Qantas Entertainment in-flight app today.

4 Likes

Australia’s Home of Unreliable News.

3 Likes

Sky News Election Channel will no longer be available from 23 January 2017. From January 24, A-PAC will be available on channel number 648. It will no longer be part of Sky News Multiview.

Lets see if there is a last minute reprieve like last time…

Add all the numbers from the temperatures on the weather graphic up and that is about how many viewers have on a good day.

For some strange reason, the Australia Channel (Sky’s international service) has preschool programming available during the Summer. The following is from an email they’ve sent a few times throughout this month:

Not this time by the looks of it.

Sorry for my ignorance, but could you remind me how that is any different to any of the other programming we regularly see on Sky News?

2 Likes

Sky “News” doing a 11pm show monday to thursday with Chris Kenny, Rita Panahi, Miranda Devine and any other right-wing mouth blabberer than can find to whinge and shout and scream some more.

Seriously this channel is just hilarious. Should be on 122 next to the Comedy Channel

Awful. Disgusting. There aren’t enough adjectives to describe this steaming pile of humanity.

2 Likes

Can’t we just have a normal news bulletin at 11pm instead of this crap?

2 Likes

it’s gotten to the point with so many panel shows and talking heads that sky news is getting (more) useless for those who just want straight news. due to my lifestyle and sleeping patterns i frequently miss the evening news services. i used to catch a late night sky update but i’ve instead switched to ABC news 24 because i know i will get a bulletin - theres no guarantee of that on sky

3 Likes

I think First Edition is probably the only time of the day when they actually have news and that possibly only cos their talking heads havent got enough of the days non news events for their ‘content’

Having said that I havent watched Sky News properly for atleast 3 years, but its a shame they have to double head from two locations. What they should do for First Edition is remove the desk have a set up like UKs old shoebox and have the Sports Biz and Weather presenters appear at times for their segments with a bit of conversational relevant banter.

Many Sky News programs including First Edition, AM Agenda, PM Agenda, Speers Tonight and Paul Murray Live will visit 25 locations across Australia during 2017 to listen to the views of people living in the suburbs and regional towns. First stop is Morwell in Victoria’s La Trobe Valley tomorrow (January 25) and the closure of Hazelwood Power Station in March will be among the topics.

Just had the unfortunate occurrence of seeing a bit of Outsiders. (I think it was called). What dreadful television.

1 Like

Its shows like this that make Sky News look almost ultra right wing

3 Likes