2 Likes

“Premium content” :rofl:

And people are giving it to him too.

3 Likes

Dopes are in abundance at Sky News.

2 Likes

Don’t they use spell check? :thinking:

1 Like

Spell check doesn’t really exist/work properly in Vizrt products.

4 Likes

OK, then quickly double checking their spelling before posting? I get in trouble if I misspell anything in my job…mind you, I get in trouble for simply existing in my job. :frowning:

1 Like

Well, back in the day before automation took over, there used to be 2 or 3 people checking things before they went to line.

Now that automation is in all the newsrooms, it goes through 1 set of eyeballs before it goes to air. It’s likely they someone would’ve fixed the error afterwards for the next time they might get used.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s bad, but unfortunately human error is always going to be a thing… if the networks all want to be cheap and cut staff back, more errors are going to go to air.

6 Likes

No time to spell-check when they’re rushing to get content out to YouTube for the Trump fanbase to lap-up!

2 Likes

So it should read “Dudnold” Trump? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Them Trump supporters probably wouldn’t figure out the difference anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Just watched a bit of Cory Bernardi on YouTube. He is very well spoken and well dressed, and says exactly what the Sky News After Dark viewers would want to hear. I can see him getting a more prominent role in the future.

2 Likes

Rowan Dean sticks his head in a plastic bag.

4 Likes

Suffocate you bastard! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Lmfao. I knew sky ness would provide some entertaining value. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like the look of that bag on over his face can he wear that ful ltime please?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Love this show!

If only he kept it over his head for the whole show.

4 Likes

Andrew Bolt and Rowan Dean wrongly stated that the ABC had made the series The Pacific in the Wake of Captain Cook with Sam Neill. It was in fact commissioned by Foxtel.

7 Likes

The dangers of Sky News becoming more and more apparent.

3 Likes

Quoting from the article you linked to:

…data obtained by the Guardian from inside Sky shows that the company got an average of 5.2m views of its videos via its skynews.com.au site each month between October 2020 and February this year.

Much of the growth in traffic is believed to be coming from the US – and the sharp spikes for particular videos are almost certainly from overseas viewers.

The internal data on skynews.com.au shows that around 30% of total views are coming from overseas, mainly from the US.

That last line explains why Sky After Dark has gone down the path it has

2 Likes