Sky News

I mean that, other than the Project and 10 on weekends, the news bulletins are local. He’s not going to do Nine Sydney, then Melbourne, then Adelaide, then Brisbane, then wait a while, then do Perth. Pre-recorded interviews yes, but live no.

This interview is the equivalent of trump being interviewed by Tucker Carlson, Hannity or Laura Ingram.

7 Likes

Ah I see what you’re saying. Could still do an insert live with their political editor/reporter in Canberra for the appropriate markets and play delayed in Perth, Adelaide etc. Like how the old state based 7:30 used to do federal politics.

2 Likes

Remember when ACA used to interview politicians, yeah I’m getting old.

4 Likes

They still do. Tracy interviewed the Prime Minister tonight at the top of the show.

5 Likes

ACA certainly don’t do political interviews as frequently these days as they did in the 1980s/1990s though!

3 Likes

Remember when ACA actually had decent stories and gave a broader view of the issues or at the very least gave at least two sides of a story rather than just a misleading one side to rile up the cheap ratings? Yeah, I can’t tell if I’m making up history or not but it sure would have been a long time ago.

3 Likes

ACA certainly don’t do current affairs as frequently these days as they did in the 1980s/1990s though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Pre record is weak. Did Paul and ScoMo have a cuddle after the soft ball pre-approved questions? :roll_eyes:

Maaaaate

Knowing Paul he would’ve probably kissed Scomo if he had the chance :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Softball, blokey questions with no substance no doubt.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ha very!

Guess I don’t have to be that old then

Prime Minister Scott Morrison with His Excellency Sir Paul Murray.

1 Like

Keith Windschuttle on Bolt defending George Pell.

Windschuttle is becoming a clone of one of his idols, B A Santamaria.

A clip of Santamaria from his long-running Point of View commentary on GTV9 and TCN9.

Is that another studio or a new background for the bolt report.

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sky News on WIN

That makes sense It looked very weird.

1 Like