5 Likes

Sky (high) Views.

2 Likes

Sky Bullshit?

1 Like

Sky Poos.

:poop:

2 Likes

Unfortunately while the stupid talking heads rate well (for Subscription) I cant see this happening

1 Like

God PAUL Murray is a nut job. I donā€™t know why Iā€™m watching him at the moment, but heā€™s a train wreck souring dangerous conspiracy theories. Tonight heā€™s saying the government is controlling you to keep you at home.

Itā€™s like watching him lick saliva.

10 years of utter rubbishā€¦

Still Iā€™m watching out of curiosity. :joy:

3 Likes

Why torture yourself?

2 Likes

I just watched a bit of this on YouTube. Murray is just like numerous other people on the internet who give long talks about politics. I just donā€™t know why he is being paid for this and why itā€™s on Foxtel, as it is not very good and never has been. If he wants to do this he should just do it in his lounge room at home and broadcast it on YouTube himself.

4 Likes

i was bored, but then i decided to do some uni tutorials to get paul murray out of my head.

2 Likes

17 Likes

The housing problem could be sorted with affordable housing in Paulā€™s forehead wrinkles.

1 Like

Heā€™s such an awful person. Horrific views. Tries to sound intelligent but completely misses the mark. Heā€™s a poor mans shock jock.

2 Likes

The sad thing is, he used to be somewhat funny. Now heā€™s a sad RWNJ.

1 Like

I never listened to him on FM, but he was initially great on drive on 2UE. But he slowly lost it. He would often say his lunch was a can of Coke and a packet of chips. That probably hasnā€™t changed.

1 Like

Admittedly, I have often wondered ā€œWas Paul Murray that far right wing even during his time on 2UE?ā€ whenever the latest controversial comments of his from Sky News have come up in discussion online.

1 Like

Heā€™s entitled to his opinion just as much as you are. PM has an audience who appreciate his show. I donā€™t agree with everything he says but I also donā€™t agree 100 percent with Lisa Wilkinson on The Project, should she be cancelled?

2 Likes

No, because she doesnā€™t go on national TV with this as the opening headline:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s his perspective, heā€™s providing a different point of view. Free speech is essential for a healthy democracy, we donā€™t want to end up like China or North Korea.

Nicely said and backed up ip Foxy. Totwlky agree hes one of the many on sky news adter dark who are denying the covid 19 out break. Last nights comments about students ans labelling them as too dumb for university ? Everyone has access to any educatoon. The bloated whales in power ans PM includrd do not realize thst there is academic support for newly uni students English language skills sessions as well.

Lets see if he will be thr same mind set when his kid is rejected from uni for as he put it ā€œdumbā€, heā€ll find a wwy to back peddle on it.

He presents more often than not Skyā€™s (and on nights where there isnā€™t live sport, Foxtelā€™s) most-watched show.

1 Like