Site Future

True but Luke’s departure accelated it

1 Like

It’s obviously closing down due to the lack of image hosting. I’ll probably leave in a few hours, I want to host more images.

2 Likes

People are taking this seriously? I’m not. It’s April Fools Day. If this was posted tomorrow then I would be sad…lol

2 Likes

I think it’s a thing called going along with the joke :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

What joke? You’d think the mods would bother to pour their hearts out in this thread, and then tell us it’s all an April Fool’s joke?!

It’s this systemic lack of faith in the mod team that’s allowed this site to go downhill, IMO. Vale Media Spy, for you are already dead.

4 Likes

The April Fools joke would have been better if it wasn’t created on the 1st April.

1 Like

I actually believed it :stuck_out_tongue: I would have kept on believing until Travis said something…!

Got me guys :stuck_out_tongue:

Possible solution to dire financial position - Media Spy Plus?

Pay a yearly subscription for access. Extra features include -

use of Emojis :face_vomiting:;
use of ALL CAPS and strong text;
use of words on otherwise banned list e.g. demos, Melbourne, Bruce, Ferguson, magic million, Simpsons, CBS etc

Get the full HD (highly desirable) experience

9 Likes

For the 69th post, can I just say this is the dorkiest thread the mods have ever made.

3 Likes

Nice

1 Like

You bloody ratbags.
This is the first April Fools joke that got me and I had seen quite a few today so I should have known better.:joy:

3 Likes

It got me too!

But good to know it’s not going anywhere!

:+1:

1 Like

haha Jbar, they were pretty good at this one… :stuck_out_tongue:
Got me… we must get them back for this! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Uhh guys, was this thread meant to be public??

Shiiiiiit

So that’s what that auto publish option does

5 Likes

Now they know the truth about Luke and our deep seeded corruption with site advertising.

Oh well

4 Likes

Hope someone is checking to make sure certain other staff topics aren’t set to be auto published.

1 Like

Yeah the one about matlock was set but I reverted the edit. Phew

1 Like

Close call. That’s far too much knit for the uninitiated.

1 Like