Shaun Micallef’s Mad as Hell

Was it Shaun’s decision to end the show or the ABC’s I wonder.

It was Shaun’s. I am told he pitched using existing talent as hosts to replace him but ABC declined.

7 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes

True Micallef style.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes
1 Like

Looks like this final season will be one of plot shocks and twists:

Episode 4: After killing a hostile alien, Emily Taheny comes across a Wil Anderson in the ABC cafeteria who explains the murdered creature was his agent.

2 Likes

More than a little excited about this. A little tribute or a mini reunion possibly?

1 Like

So the show isn’t cancelled, just Shaun Micallef is just leaving the show?

Neither, it was a special appearance by Tony Martin playing a “China apologist”.

1 Like

Also, 7.30 host Sarah Ferguson trended on Twitter at one stage tonight, after a skit on tonight’s Mad as Hell season premiere with Emily Taheny portraying Sarah.

3 Likes

She was very good. Highlight of the show

Synopsis of Episode 5: On a planet where a primitive people are ruled by a computer, Tosh Greenslade goes against character and saves Stephen Hall’s life.

They opened the show tonight with a sketch. It was “a family” watching tv, waiting for Brain Eisteddfod to finish so they can watch Mad as Hell :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The aforementioned sketch

I know they have changed the opening theme song before and have liked all of them but the latest version i don’t like .

Very Final Episode

Shaun Micallef’s Mad As Hell - Series 15, Episode 10 of 10

Wednesday 21 September 8.30pm

When a gaseous creature engulfs the ABC, the other team members disappear leaving the Kraken and Julia Zemiro alone.

Mad as Hell sees out the final episode of its final season with half-an-hour of self-indulgent back patting, clips of so-called ‘classic’ moments and a tearful farewell song that undoes any vestige of its reputation as a comedy show.

Production credit: Produced by ITV Studios Australia and Giant Baby in association with ABC TV. Executive Producers: Peter Beck and Shaun Micallef. ABC Executive Producer: Tarni James.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Good to see Roz again as Dolly Norman.

2 Likes