Shaun Micallef’s Mad as Hell

Yeah it was funny. I was trying to figure out how they did that as it looked so realistic.

Is it me or are less people watching this year?

1 Like

Ratings do appear to be lower than previous year - for some oddly reason.

The jokes on the show have been superb, like always.

3 Likes

It’s still very early on in the year with good weather. The second season later this year should hopefully pick up.

This made me laugh:

3 Likes

This year has been a bit patchy, one or two particularly good eps, some others either on par or less. Perhaps unavoidable with how long it has now been running for. Can’t last forever.

1 Like

How much longer can Shaun stay mad for?

1 Like

I thought he wasn’t the mad one it was all the characters.

I still find the show funny but it is becoming a bit repetitive with some of it.

The Plain Speakin’ segment last night took the piss out of Michaelia Cash ‘marching’ towards majestic army music. Had me in stitches :rofl:

5 Likes

They’ve used that a few times in the past couple of years, it is an ongoing joke.

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Season 15

From Wednesday 20 July 8.40pm

Host Shaun Micallef is joined once again by the Mad As Hell team including; Francis Greenslade, Emily Taheny, Christie Whelan Browne, Tosh Greenslade and Stephen Hall.

Production credit: Produced by ITV Studios Australia and Giant Baby in association with ABC TV. Executive Producers: Peter Beck and Shaun Micallef. ABC Executive Producer: Tarni James.

In the first episode:

The Mad as Hell team leave their planet to escape a collision with a comet and find a ship full of frozen convicts.

4 Likes