Shark Tank

Just google “channel ten star sarah harris opens up about her difficult return to work after having a baby” and click on the first link from news.com.au :slight_smile:
This works for most pay walled sites.

Janine and Steve were absolutely going at it last night. It certainly adds some spice to the show.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing last night. I’m not sure if the producers are encouraging them to do this more or if they just know each other better now so are more willing to put up a fight or call each other out.

For at least the next 2 weeks Shark Tank is on Wednesday and Thursday nights at approx 8:40pm

3 Likes

Obviously ten aren’t too pleased with SVU at 8:40 either. I’m not complaining but this show has been given more starting times than John Farnham has farewell concerts.

1 Like

Wippa from Nova 96.9’s Fitzy & Wippa breakfast show and 20 to 1 is pitching a product on Shark Tank on next Thursday’s show.

It’s called a Mup. A coffee cup with a mint.

Fitzy and Wippa…

This show is done.

This “stunt” ruined the show for me. It was quite obviously a joke from the stupid answers by Fitzy and Wippa to the ridiculous offers made by the sharks. For a show that’s usually fairly serious, it just didn’t fit.

5 Likes

What is so bad about having Fitzy and Wippa on Shark Tank? I think its hilarious that they went on the show to pitch and idea.

I have noticed Ten are using them more and more recently. The duo hosted a late night show on Ten last year, I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, All Star Family Feud and now Shark Tank.

1 Like

Wait till next week when they have Waleed Aly pitching an idea

3 Likes

Followed by Amanda Keller, Grant Denyer and Chrissie Swan doing cross promotions for their Ten shows. :stuck_out_tongue:

Meanwhile, Amanda Keller is doing an in depth story cross promotion with The Bold and the Beautiful on The Living Room tonight. :wink:

1 Like

Request for Season 3 applications seen at end of tonight’s ep

3 Likes

Good to have all but confirmed that there will be another season!

Now a consistent timeslot & schedule would be appreciated for S3 thanks Channel Ten.

2 Likes

Disgruntled customers complaining on ACA about the Kath Purkis business Her Fashion Box, including the quality of the goods, claims of double charging and problems getting refunds and cancelling subscriptions. Choice also had problems receiving goods they ordered. Purkis defended her business on ACA and the quality of the products. One disgruntled customer left a message on the Facebook page of one of the investing Sharks but has not received an answer.

I saw this story (only because it was on at my parents… I don’t usually watch this trash TV) and it was a desperate and stupid story. Clearly ACA had just gone to a companies facebook page which had a handful of complaints (which is easy enough to find from most businesses) and asked those complainers for an interview. The amount of time online purchases have been delayed or lost in mail in my life and I don’t go and run onto A Current Affair. Items could be lost in the mail due to the courier or Australia Post and not necessarily Her Fashion Boxes fault. I’ve actually had a subscription to a similar service for a mens toiletries box every 2 or 3 monts (can’t think of the company name) but one of them got lost in the mail. It was Australia Posts fault and I never got anything for it. It was $20 or $30. I got over it.

In instances with refunds there is a certain fair amount of time you have to expect it to take to receive it as well. If somethings been posted and lost they need to track it down and be sure that it didn’t go to the customer before putting a refund through. The company has done the right thing and given refunds.

2 Likes

This isn’t good.

[quote]Consumers are being warned to steer clear of an online business that began on Channel Ten’s Shark Tank and promises to deliver the latest fashion and beauty products in a box every three months.

NSW Fair Trading issued the warning about HerFashionBox.com following a growing number of complaints from customers who never received a box, struggled to obtain a refund, and kept having payments taken out of their bank accounts, despite cancelling their subscription.[/quote]

1 Like

Bad publicity nightmare.

4 Likes

Not a good look for Janice and Steve who invested or Shark Tank.
Her Fashion Box website appears to have disappeared.

it was Janine and Andrew who invested in this particular product.

Nope. It’s still alive