Shark Tank

Brilliant I forgot to record so I will watch that. Night is set 8:30 (or 8:54) Have You Been Paying Attention 9:30 (or 10:05) Shark Tank

1 Like

8.38 and 9.39 if the EPG is to be believed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well it has been pretty much bang on that so far. I’m a shocker looking at my EPG as it is set on Melbourne time and my small little brain cannot do the maths.

Really liked how ten looked at where last years are at. Great addition.

1 Like

They better correct all those ads on bus shelters I’ve seen that say 9.00 Sundays.

They should probably correct the adds to say 8:46 too.

3 Likes

Last night I watched it for the first time this season and loved it. The best thing is how they did a follow up on one of last years investments. I was thinking that they should do an episode following up on those sorts of thigs, but sprinkling them through episodes is good idea.

That makes me think that the time slot change is not a smart move. Maybe if they aired it Sunday’s and Wednesdays its fine… but they promoted it as Sunday’s for weeks so a sudden change might mess with viewers.

I thought it was just moving to Wednesday for the one week that the Monaco F1 is on, but not sure.

Last night during the show they were advertising it along the lines of “On it’s new night Wednesday 8.40” which gave me the impression it was a permanent move.

2 Likes

yep its permanent.

All of Shark Tank’s social media profile have been updated to say 8:30 Wednesday and they posted this:

1 Like

Also for anyone interested, current leaderboard:

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/shark-tank/top-of-the-tank

1 Like

I agree they have done it every episode so far. It is probably the most enjoyable part of the show. ABC in America introduced Beyond the Tank. But I think this is all that is needed.

Even though billboards etc say Sunday I still believe Wednesdays is the best timeslot. Ten were absolutely stupid to have it on Sundays in the first place.

Shark Tank Promo

Shark Tank has been great this season. The Sharks are really calling each other out over deals which makes for interesting viewing. Sarah Harris is featuring much more too. Last season she was rarely shown on screen. This year she has been interviewing the pitchers.

4 Likes

This article sheds some light on why we’re seeing more of Sarah this season and why it was cut at the last minute for season 1:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/television/channel-ten-star-sarah-harris-opens-up-about-her-difficult-return-to-work-after-having-a-baby/news-story/48ba071bc4e0ea4aa21be0a1f935d94f

1 Like

I’m too stingy to pay to read the article :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Tonight was the best episodes so far. It seems that the quality of the inventions/pitches is a lot better this year. Good to seen a shark feeding frenzy on some of the ideas as well.

I agree. I haven’t watched the show much until this year, but it seems to me like less people are getting turned away by the sharks - and when people do walk away without a deal, it’s usually because they couldn’t work out terms, rather than a total lack of interest from the sharks.