Share Your Pics 📷

Nawww my hometown. Where I was born. Love it.

1 Like

The view from Mt Buffalo in Victoria.

7 Likes

Got my hair cut today.

3 Likes

Looking sharp.

3 Likes

Thank u :slight_smile:

1 Like

This seagull was teaching me how to dance to “The Nutbush”

… but then got angry at me for not doing it properly.

(at Sydney’s southern suburbs while plane watching).

10 Likes

Took a photo of the Scarborough Beach in 23/12/2020

The weather was very hot back on that day.

8 Likes

No help with the crossword. He just sat there and judged me for not being able to complete it before letting out a little laugh and flying back into the forest. Last time I leave lunch leftovers on the lawn.

8 Likes

Perth CAT bus in Bassendean during a 3 day shutdown on the Midland Line back in Feb this year. A fact that Bus 2779 was one of the 6 buses formerly wear the normal Transperth livery as they were initially used for Northern Suburb route services by Path Transit/Keolis Downer. These are extras for the Purple CAT route.

4 Likes

Took a photo of the Swan River in Dalkeith on 24/06/2017

5 Likes

From Aucklands City of Colour expo.

16 Likes

Appreciating the sunset and moon tonight after months of on and off rain.

13 Likes

Took this yesterday out the front of my house.

10 Likes

Becoming a rare sight on the Transperth/PTA network :frowning:

Transperth 1161 - Volgren CR225L-bodied Mercedes-Benz O405NH at Aubin Grove Station. one of the few units out and about on the 4 day shutdown of the Mandurah Line.

6 Likes

Also appreciating the phased array antenna system :wink:

3 Likes

A photo of the Canola Flowers near Northam. Taken on 28/08/2021

7 Likes

Shellharbour City Centre - (5/5/2022)

9 Likes

I used to swim in the indoor heated pool that occupied that Aldi site in the 1980s.

3 Likes

I remember that place from when I was a young’un. My parents would drive past on our way to go grocery shopping at Franklins in Shellharbour Square (RIP to the both of them).

The memory that I have is extremely vague, but I remember a large window on the College Avenue side, and you could look in and see people doing aerobics classes as you drove past. I’ve tried looking for photographs of the building but have come up blank so far.

2 Likes

It was called BodyFit. They had the aerobics area, a gym and a creche where the kids could be looked after while mums exercised. I may have done an aerobics class once for school sport :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: The 25m heated pool fronted Lake Entrance Road and there was also a spa and sauna in there. It’s a shame they weren’t around for the health and fitness boom that has occurred in the last decade or two.

That was a great little Franklins store. When the centre originally opened there was an outdoor play area next to Franklins. A school friend of mine won a 2WL radio competition that involved something that was hidden amongst the copper log play equipment.

2 Likes