Share Your Pics 📷

I went up to the Skypoint Observation Deck in the Q1 Tower on the Gold Coast this lovely evening and got a nice sunset shot.

11 Likes

Photo of todays sunset in Auckland as I got off the bus.

5 Likes

Spotted a Lunar Halo tonight

10 Likes

This type of bus were once common workhouses in Perth and Canberra (with Ansair-bodywork) prior to a modern fleet of Volvo’s and Scania’s. As with majority old and retired public transport buses, most now see a new life with private bus companies or even motorhomes.

A Renault PR180.2 Articulated Bus with JW Bolton bodywork, former Transperth 709 and currently West Coast Bus Charters CVL4204, seen at Cannington Leisureplex on 30/6/2022.

3 Likes

Connie Lockheed L-1049 Super Constellation flying over my house - 3/8/2022

7 Likes

Took a photo of the Perth skyline from Kings Park on 19/05/2022

10 Likes

Nice pic! Perth has a nice skyline.

1 Like

Here are some pics of my recent trip to the Port Macquarie region.

Breakwall seen from Goal Point Lookout

Sunset over the Hastings River

Tacking Point Lighthouse

North Brother lookout - view towards Camden Haven Inlet

North Brother lookout - view towards Middle Brother (transmission tower can be seen)

Railway Bridge over Hastings River at Wauchope

Bago Maze

16 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Noice!

Looks like a decent quality camera you have there, not just a smartphone one?

1 Like

The light presentation at Optus Stadium on 5/12/2020. It was an excellent night at the stadium and colours have changed a lot from the presentation. I had a very good night at Optus Stadium.

5 Likes

Thanks for the compliment :slight_smile:

The photos were taken with my iPhone 12

5 Likes

Another 2x Volvo BZL’s for trial on Transperth bus services within Joondalup and surrounds with Bus 4003 currently undergoing testing before it enters revenue service trials. The other bus (4002) was demonstrated to various bus depots across Perth in the past few weeks.

2 Likes

Melbourne photo from 26/8/2022

2 Likes

Warilla Beach - 21/11/2018

7 Likes

A few pics from my bike ride today near Māngere

5 Likes

that bridge looks nice:D

2 Likes

Replaced an old bridge that was falling down and the older bridge attached to the nearby motorway bridge.

Really nicely they included some of the old bridge bits as a garden.

5 Likes

Whale Tales” is an art trail event featuring 30 whale tail sculptures installed around Sydney Harbour from Barangaroo to Cockle Bay, Darling Harbour and Blackwattle Bay. The artworks created by 30 different artists will be auctioned to raise money for The Kids’ Cancer Project. This sculpture is located at Aquarium Wharf at Darling Harbour, near Pyrmont Bridge.

5 Likes

This was a photo of the Perth City from the South Perth Foreshore. It was a very good afternoon.

Taken on the 14/03/2019.

8 Likes