Share Your Pics 📷

My favorite photo of 2003 was heading to the Perth Royal Show at Claremont Showgrounds.

3 Likes

What did the lightning hit?

2 Likes

Probably a satellite dish.

2 Likes

Whitianga 2022

7 Likes

Bronte baths and beach were closed on Monday after the tsunami warnings on the weekend.

11 Likes

Last month, I went down south to Albany. This was the Albany Town Site on 18/12/2021

7 Likes

10 Likes

Saturday night in Invercargill CBD.

3 Likes

Reading Room Rocks. Sounded like it would be a relaxing, easy walk. It was steep and a bloody long way up but didn’t take nearly as long as the signage indicated.

7 Likes

Looks like a nice walk.

So you are still NewsWeary but now LegWeary as well?

7 Likes

Went down to Wave Rock back on Australia Day 2021.

8 Likes

Took the kids for a walk up to the Don Heads cliffs today, a track I did back in high school which apparently has eroded a bit and become quite overgrown in places in the last couple of decades but was fun anyway. Had views out over Bass Strait, east to Devonport with the Bluff lighthouse there, down the Don River and all the way out to Mount Roland near Sheffield in the background. Not a bad view at all and a nice cool breeze in the heat… sun and 22 degrees, summer was definitely here today!

7 Likes

The moon this evening.

12 Likes

Beautiful shot @theGradyConnell

3 Likes

Invercargill sky this morning.

7 Likes

The Scorchers v Hurricanes Semi-Final BBL match on 1 Feb 2018.

I attended the match there and the Perth Stadium was fantastic. Despite Hurricanes’ upset win over the Scorchers, the crowd at the stadium was Huge during the BBL07 Season. This would the 3rd last BBL match being shown on Channel 10.

5 Likes

Was trying to take a pic today and accidentally switched to panorama mode. But I guess this is what a panorama looks like from a moving train.

11 Likes

That’s actually really cool, not gonna lie

4 Likes

The sun sets behind the suburb of Wolli Creek after the recent rain deluge in Sydney which caused serious flooding. This boat on the Cooks River has come loose from its mooring and has drifted near Tempe Recreational Park.

8 Likes

Took a photo of Mandurah on 22/02/2022.
It was a hot afternoon during that day and able to relax in the sunny conditions.

7 Likes