Share Your Pics 📷

A place to share pictures we have all taken, whether it be of scenery, wildlife, cities/towns etc. It can be of anything. As long as it is appropriate of course. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Day out at Bronte Beach yesterday.

19 Likes

Here are a few photos I took on Sunday of a Sulphur-Crested Cockatoo which I handfed in my backyard. :stuck_out_tongue: It was my first time ever feeding a cockatoo and tbh, I was surprised by how tame they are.

13 Likes

Just until he tells his mates about what a softy you are!

Photo taken October 22 in Mornington after 8pm.

7 Likes

Pics taken October 1st just after 4am:

16 Likes

Some nice shots…

Oh, and me this year at a conference!

10 Likes

what do you feed them? I can’t seem to tame Willywagtails but magpies I can from an early age.

A few of my personal favorites:

7 Likes

What an awesome idea for a thread!

13 Likes

I’ve had two more cockatoos come over since I handfed the one on Sunday, but so far they are only sticking to the sunflower seeds in the bird feeders. Hopefully it stays that way. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just gave him a butter scotch finger and broke it into little pieces. That was my first time ever hand-feeding a bird at home (so I can’t really speak from personal experience), but cockatoos/magpies love seeds and chopped-up pieces of fruit (like apples, carrot etc.) You can give them sao biscuits and crackers as well, just as long as they are broken into small pieces and you don’t feed them either of those too often.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sydney’s skyline from Taronga Zoo, taken on the 22nd May. Little did we know at the time that just over a month later, all of us here in Greater Sydney would enter into a three-month long lockdown!

8 Likes

Camping weekend away

Dinner with friends

Beach hike

7 Likes

Margate Beach on the Redcliffe Peninsula

10 Likes

I just love skyline photos, that’s a good one too!

They look particularly good on a clear day like that.

2 Likes

Apologizes for the links to my twitter but here are some pics I felt like sharing

7 Likes

Watched a MasterChef challenge from here a few years ago.

7 Likes

Qantas Boeing 747-438ER VH-OEJ final flyover 22/7/2020

Qantas Boeing 787 VH-ZNJ 17/11/2020

7 Likes

One of my favourite photos which I took when I went to the US in 2017-18. (Back then it was taken on a Galaxy s8+)

8 Likes

Nice images Nick. You could see the sunsets as the plane makes a landing. I have never been to the USA before but I would like to come to the USA sometime in the future.

3 Likes