Share Your Pics 📷

Night time dining in Brisbane

10 Likes

Christmas light spotting at Mount Warrigal.

9 Likes

November and December 2019…during the NSW Drought and Bushfire outbreak.

12/11/2019

21/12/2019

31/12/2019

7 Likes

Looks like the apocalypse.

1 Like

This was a photo that was taken in December 2013 at the WACA Ground, Perth. I attended the 5th Day of the 3rd Test Match between Australia and England.

You can see the Commonwealth Bank Sponsor on the grass and the cricket players preparing for the final day of the Ashes Test at the WACA. The Channel Nine Cricket commentary team were there.

6 Likes

From my last radio shift of 2021 (Need to clean the screens next time I’m in)

6 Likes

New Year’s Eve 2020 at the Langley Park, Perth.

7 Likes

Plenty of social distancing going on there.

1 Like

Before their time! :joy:

1 Like

Put my drone up this morning at the beach.

12 Likes

A view across the Cooks River from Tempe to the suburb of Wolli Creek.

6 Likes

Wish I could have explored NZ more than just Auckland and surrounds. Bit far now.

2 Likes

The Coromandel is an amazing place to explore and not too far from Auckland.

2 Likes

Back in mid-2014, I headed to the Western Derby AFL match at Subiaco Oval. It was a terrific atmosphere on a cool afternoon.

2 Likes

Sydney Monorail 31/10/2011:

Panoramic shot of Warilla Beach 26/3/2018:

9 Likes

I kinda miss the monorail. Getting from the city to Darling Harbour was much easier then, and the elevated ride was nice too.

3 Likes

Rode the Wynyard Quarter Loop in Auckland today. Love the old tram. Shame they aren’t extending the loop instead removing it :confused: due to it meeting it’s requirements for drawing people down here when the area first opened and an apartment development needing the land where the storage shed is.

8 Likes

You reminded me of this artwork I photographed a few months back hanging near the escalators at Wynyard railway station in Sydney. ‘Interloop’ was created in 2017 by University of Sydney lecturer, artist and sculptor Chris Fox. The sculpture repurposes the wooden treads of the historic wooden escalators that served commuters here for more than eight decades but were removed earlier that year.

14 Likes

A good view towards the Indian Ocean: 25/4/2015

4 Likes

Severe Storm which hit my area over hour ago. 15/1/2022

12 Likes