Seven Sport

I’ll doubt it will top 1.4. The biggest factor it that it was Murray-djokovic. Even if it was a great match no one would be interested. They are no federer-nadal.

1 Like

Well, turns our it got nearly 1.7m (to many people’s surprise).

Djokovic & Murray still produce some thrilling matches, many would’ve hoped Murray would finally get the job done :frowning:

According to TV Week, the broadcast will finish at 4pm AEDT. That’s fairly generous, given the past telecasts ended at 2.30pm-3pm AEDT. Unless Seven wants to show the post-game wrap and interviews too?

It was scheduled the same way last year for some reason. Broadcast ended when NBC signed-off at 2:30pn AEDT

Seven is using the NFL Network International feed this year. I wonder why they couldn’t use the US network feed (CBS this year).

Looks like Seven taking the NFL Network feed as opposed top CBS.

Beat me to it.
Perhaps international networks must take this as a “world feed”.

1 Like

I wonder if ESPN is using the same thing then.

Yeah odd.

I recall everyone used to hate it when SBS took that feed. I don’t think Ten ever did

ESPN

1 Like

Possibly a part of the package they purchased. TVNZ has the same pack of games that Seven does and is also taking NFL Network. The

1 Like

Ten always had the US network feed IIRC. I don’t mind the international feed too much - I miss hearing that old NFL Thursday Night Football theme! :smile:

Thanks for that TV Cynic. I wonder if it now rotates each year with Seven and ESPN getting the US feed in the alternate. I guess we’ll find out next year.

Shouldn’t. I guess from Seven’s point of view it’s easier to take the international feed (which I assume is clean) which cuts out a lot of CBS promos, commercial breaks etc, but the NfL network coverage is vastly inferior to the CBS network coverage.

Plenty of complaints on Twitter plus the usual complaints about not getting US ads.

2 Likes

Thanks to YouTube it is easy to look up the Super Bowl ads, just search under Super Bowl 2016 commercials.

Now we got the CBS feed!

2 Likes

Ask, and you shall receive.
Didn’t realise it was streaming on Plus7 - looking amazing in HD.

1 Like

They need to move the watermark away from CBS’s

Prime are on the ball

And they have, just in time for the watermark free halftime show.

Saturday Arvo Racing - Saturday February 13
Orr Stakes

Melbourne 2pm LIVE on 7TWO
Sydney 2pm LIVE on 7TWO
Brisbane 1pm LIVE on 7TWO
Adelaide 1.30pm LIVE on 7TWO
Perth 11am LIVE on 7TWO

A crack field of 18 runners has been assembled for the $500,000 feature race, including 13 Group 1 winners. Turn Me Loose will be aiming to continue his winning form as Lucky Hussler aims to beat the star Kiwi galloper after defeats last year.

We’ll also be heading to Randwick for the Apollo Stakes featuring superstar mare and last year’s Cox Plate winner Winx, who will jump an odds-on favourite.

Jason Richardson hosts the coverage with racing expert and 16-time Group 1 winning jockey Simon Marshall.

1 Like