Seven Sport

Discuss Seven’s Sports Broadcasting here

Archived Topic

Seems to be no change to tennis graphics (I like them so doesn’t bother me). They are also taking the tournament scoring graphics in Perth rather than their own graphics as they have done the past few years.

They usually do their own graphics for all except Hopman Cup.

This time not for Brisbane either:

World feed with the 7Tennis app

Tennis Australia is supplying the graphics this year for 7’s tennis coverage. Unlike previous years, 7 will use these graphics.

Have to say that I have been impressed with the 7 Tennis site and app today. Will be really interested to see how it affects ratings. I know that with a choice of 16 courts come the Aus Open there is a good chance that won’t choose the ones being shown on TV. Do you think we may get data on how many are confusing tennis via other means this year like we did for the Melbourne Cup ?

Finally. Seven’s graphics are terrible.

Not sure why yesterday Brisbane international was shown on 7 during the day
And today it is on 7two
Hopman cup yesterday was shown on 7two during the day and today it’s back on mate . Strange I think!!

The NFL was on 7mate yesterday with the Hopman Cup moved to 7two and the Brisbane International on 7

Fast4 tennis will be shown on Seven and Eurosport next week after Nine aired it last year. This year’s event will be held in Sydney.

1 Like

International graphics for the outside courts but 7’s Tennis Australia graphics is used for centre court broadcasts.

Even Tennis Channel in the US is using Seven’s feed.

1 Like

Seven Sport needs to get their hands on the Ashes for a mid year ratings boost. It really is a great little ratings bonanza for 9.

Nine already has the 2019 Ashes in England, so Seven will have to wait until 2023.

Seven has the Olympics for a mid year ratings boost :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Isn’t there a 2017 series?

in Australia. The 2017/18 summer.

Seven should sack the sleaze bag. How embarrassing.

Embarrassing, yes. Sackable offence (especially if no offence was taken by Monika [and only have her words from the article to go off]), I don’t think so.

I know but my sacking idea is just because I really can’t stand the guy. He’s one of the worst sportscasters currently working in media.

Watching a doubles match right now, the PQ looks like youtube 360p :frowning:

7TENNIS

Compared to tennistv

Live and free, but looks like crap.