Seven On-Air Presentation

Well, at least we know what some of Nine’s former promo producers are up to these days.

Terrible content on offer too - may as well just air spots telling people to watch The Block and The Masked Singer!

1 Like

Hope Seven ordered some additional body bags. That Dirty Dancing show has DOA written all over it.

3 Likes

I saw the Jessica Rowe promo last night. How did Jamie Durie get on the show?

Awful GFX, they’ve lost the plot completely

1 Like

MASSIVE MONDAY

advertises one program

6 Likes

…And titanic Thursday, forgettable Friday and shithouse Saturday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I didn’t think about them too hard

He used to be in Manpower.

5 Likes

The new Seven Studios closer as shown at the end of first episode of Secret Bridesmaids’ Business on 7plus (note the smaller 7plus watermark on the bottom right corner). I think it was also shown during the current season of Motorbike Cops.

12 Likes

I think I misinterpreted the premise of the show. I thought he was a judge or something, not a dancer.

*Motorbike Cops.

(HP is produced by CJZ’s NZ-based Greenstone for Seven, but not by Seven).

2 Likes

Heard Ricki Lee on Brisbane radio talking about a new version of Love You Queensland she has recorded for P&O that will play as their cruise ships leave Brisbane. It’d be great if 7 picked this up and used it for a summer promotion.

3 Likes

As seen in a Seven “News” exclusive a few days ago :slight_smile:

2 Likes

really like the new 7plus watermark

very apple

2 Likes

Wasn’t Brett Annable (in one of your pics) originally in children’s television?

This?

1 Like

Ah yes. I just knew the name

Is there anything you don’t like about 7?

Looks like it might be the end of the red logo? (for presentation at least)
Lots of 2020 graphics showing off the white variant.

5 Likes

I was going to say all the colour had drained from the logo when it saw all the lacklustre, recycled content coming to Seven in 2020. I miss the days when David Leckie would confidently proclaim “the power of the big red Seven”.

5 Likes

10 Likes