Seven On-Air Presentation

Seven this morning released a promo for Q4 2019, including a new ABBA special, The Winner Takes It All. It was jointly commissioned by Seven, Channel 5 UK, SVT Sweden and PBS America.

5 Likes

Apart from The Good Doctor, no thanks.

2 Likes

Apart from Secret Bridesmaids’ Business, no thanks. :wink:

Fair enough but the rest of it is just trash. Seven have really let themselves go in last 2-3 years.

2 Likes

No worse than the rubbish on Nine and a lot of the programs on Ten, really.

But the simple solution is don’t watch. I am currently watching nothing at all on Seven and recording one show for later viewing on Nine.

3 Likes

I am looking forward to Zumbo’s Just Desserts and plan to watch it live, as long as it doesn’t clash with The Masked Singer and/or The Amazing Race Australia on 10.

3 Likes

“The year’s not over” - That’s what Seven will be trying to convince themselves anyway when it comes to the ratings battle…

6 Likes

Shocking Q4 line-up.

Only thing going for Seven winning 2019 is Nine’s lack-there-of ratings on Thursday to Saturday after Ashes concludes.

3 Likes

You know it’s bad then they have 7News and Sunrise as part of the lineup promo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I would say having carols of the domain is a pretty big stretch :joy:

5 Likes

Don’t know where to post this but just saw a live shot of talking footy while they were doing people’s makeup. Showed up after a Melbourne news update ad

8 Likes

Saw that too… Will upload the video of it in a sec.

1 Like

Whoops! More bizarre NPC teething problems?

3 Likes
11 Likes

Great get @anthony78977! The news updates are all pre recorded these days aren’t they, neatly inserted at the play-out facility in ample time for each market/sub-market.

Obviously a mistake not by HSV-7 when packaging it and ingesting it, but by NPC when preparing it for play-out. Must’ve hit the studio live feed back at Docklands ready for 7mate “Talking Footy”? :joy:

5 Likes

Channel 7’s refreshed PRG. They introduced NOW, NEXT, [Time]

Taken from Inside the ‘G.

6 Likes

1 Like

Sensation Sunday and Massive Monday to be followed by Terrible Tuesday and Woeful Wednesday… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well I think Seven now takes the top spot for most OTT promo :joy:

1 Like