Seven On-Air Presentation

Good eye.

44%20PM

Had a very short lived history in Sydney but has stood the test of time in New York and LA/SF.

4 Likes

It’s great. I noticed it the second time I saw it. I actually thought the song choice for the promo had a 60s mod feel too and thought it was chosen because of this show. Didn’t realise it was a new song. :blush:

1 Like

4 Likes

Seven’s promo endtags look different tonight, still with the arrow but a slightly different format and bolder font.

3 Likes

I wonder if we will see the modified endboards fully incorporated tonight and maybe a new lineup graphic for prime7 tonight in similar style to the endboards

No signpost after the morning news - they ran about four promos in a row instead.

Dodgy photo of the modified promo endtags which I first saw last Monday. The red arrow on the far right wipes across the screen. Apologies about the dodgy quality, I would have no problem with anyone posting a better screencapture.

4 Likes

I take it this is odd for Prime?

1 Like

New Sponsor board (apologies for the low quality):

11 Likes

That looks really good!

3 Likes

7Mate Melbourne just played the “Queensland’s Favourite” promo during Family Guy

3 Likes

This might be a minor thing but I’m not a fan of how Seven (or Nine or 10, or any networks) uses their promos to promote themselves as ‘Australia’s No.1’ and things like that. I think networks should go back to their old roots and make their promos engaging and fun, and they can mention the ratings subtly in the promos too, like Nine’s old ‘Still the One’ or Seven’s ‘The One to Watch’.

Nowadays it’s just a pissing contest where Seven and Nine constantly uses the annoying ‘Australia’s No.1’ in pretty much everything they promote.

Though I have to say I really like Seven’s new sponsor board. Really fresh.

2 Likes

And you don’t think Nine’s old ‘Still the One’ wasn’t that?

They only stopped using it when they were no longer number one.

1 Like

True, but it was very light-hearted and fun. ‘The One to Watch’ (even though Seven weren’t No.1) was pretty good as well.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: OK.

They’ve gone back to it in a way by using “We Are the One” the past few years

1 Like

I reckon if you’ve got it, flaunt it. It’s a great (and very evident) selling point.

Do think you’re into something though @Tom_TV7 - they could create a fun, feelsy campaign out of their #1 status like Nine did a few times back then.

2 Likes

I noticed Seven’s main channel promos have tweaked their promo day/time and 》 graphics (is that all?)

Not sure I like it better than the previous or why it was necessary (as opposed to a new graphics package/overhaul)?

3 Likes

I love the new arrows transition I saw between the H&A promo and the end board with “Monday Week”.
Interesting how the other networks have adopted this in the last year or so.

2 Likes

Pretty standard practice to tweak an existing package rather than commission a whole new one.

2 Likes