Seven On-Air Presentation

Haha as far as I’m aware, promo schedulers are still at BCM, only the commercial schedules are put together overseas.

2 Likes

7mate’s funny V/O Duncan Fellows having some fun in another 2019 promo

4 Likes

Movie tie in

mp4_001522840mp4_001524160mp4_001526520mp4_001526280 mp4_001529200mp4_001530440

6 Likes

Video

2 Likes

Surprises me that Seven can’t make a cricket promo that has the start time in AEST for Queensland. I think most people who saw this would take no notice of the AEDT and expect today’s test to start at 12:30pm.

7 Likes

Just saw a Holmes and Watson movie tie in ident with TV man. That’s about 3 of them in three weeks now.

Impressive but “the seven seas” cue 7 logo the cringggeeee!

7flix end credits split-screen (rare), targeted at the demographics that were watching “Frozen”, showing the trailer for the upcoming Wreck It Ralph film

1 Like

Can’t really class this a news crawler; but a promo for Sunrise.

2 Likes

Anyone know if this aired in all markets or just Brisbane/regional QLD? I think I turned over right before this.

The “Live Coverage from 6am” would only make sense to Queensland viewers.

1 Like

I like the “Seasons Greetings” ident from Seven News Perth (as seen on 7flix Perth a few minutes ago).

1 Like

Movie tie in

5 Likes

Proving just how rarely they even air it (here in Sydney at least anyway), I finally managed to capture the 2016/current generic 5 Second Channel Seven Ident in native HD this afternoon:

For comparison purposes, I’ve also uploaded a clip of the Prime7 version which was recorded on the Central Coast a month ago. If you ask me, they’ve probably got better MPEG4 HD picture quality than the network!

5 Likes

I reckon I last saw it in Melbourne about six months ago! I think it’s only really used when they have got a little bit of time to fill in, but it would be nice to see it more often.

7Two also have a ‘beach’ ident which airs occasionally, mainly early morning.

2 Likes

Are Next-only PRG’s common? I recorded this one last night:

3 Likes

I’ve never seen one before. Very good find.

If the program title shows in the program itself, they can do a ‘next only PRG’ which promotes what is coming up next.

1 Like

True, but this doesn’t appear to be the case here. Also no mention of the classification, which I thought was a requirement when rejoining a program? An error, maybe?

Yes!? Seven had aired “next” PRGs frequently for at least a year or two, on all channels including main channel up until a couple of months ago, when I brought the discussion up about Seven’s metro PRG having been changed…

I also brought up a few weeks ago, how Seven have brought them back. However they don’t air after every ad break now, only at randomly selected times.

NB/ The “next” line in the PRG also sometimes has a 7Two/7mate/7flix/7food logo promoting a program on a multi-channel. Since the changes, still happens but less common.

@TV.Cynic was able to back me up last time with caps about 7Two/7mate previously having a bizarre PRG at the start of a program.

Perhaps he has some caps of “next” PRG lines on Ch 7 in his archive from past year or two? :slight_smile: