Seven On-Air Presentation

AFL Finals (today)
20180908_214337
20180908_214349
20180908_214427
20180908_214410

Night At The Museum (main channel version, 7mate version uploaded a few days ago)
Screenshot_20180908-192916_7plus

Battleship (main channel version)
Screenshot_20180908-210104_7plus

Battleship (7mate version)
Screenshot_20180908-213905_7plus

My Best Friend’s Wedding
Screenshot_20180908-185208_7plus

Blast From The Past (network premiere)
20180908_214323

2 Likes

Little Big Shots “Double Shot” promo

Independence Day 7mate

Taken 3 7mate

Mr Deeds

50 First Dates

2 Likes

Rosemary & Thyme promo

The Front Bar promo variant

Deja Vu promo

Ch 7 PRG: 7Flix advertisement

War Dogs (premiere)

The Fault In Our Stars (network premiere, INCORRECTLY promoted as a “premiere” - indeed aired on Ten a couple times in 2016)

Jimmy Barnes movie

Australia’s Amazing Homes final

The Fault In Our Stars main channel version, 7mate version in above comment (again INCORRECT “premiere” heading, it was a network premiere

Armageddon main channel version, I wasn’t able to cap 7mate version (which has aired for past 18 years on Seven, most likely end up on Ten soon)

Horton Hears A Who (network premiere)

Sahara

New In Town

Indecent Proposal

3 Likes

Seven are now claiming they are the royal network with their latest promo

3 Likes

They started claiming that before the last royal wedding. What century are we in? Not something most viewers would find to be a positive.

4 Likes

Wont rate :joy:

Oh dear :confused: Presentation play-out fail!

There’s never been a better time for a new BCM

Edit
Whoops, didn’t realise I accidently cropped it, will try and re-cap. Said “Tatum Channing” (his name is of course Channing Tatum).

3 Likes

Systemic play-out error with Channing Tatum’s name in the “next” promo PRG on 7mate, in all markets (this time was Adelaide and a different scene). Poor guy :pensive:

2 Likes

I’m sure he’ll be fine.

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I would’ve thought a computer system automates them, from Seven’s programming guides / info? But clearly in this case was misread or maybe someone did type it in wrong?

Where I work, it’s pulled through from the TX schedule automatically, but can be manually changed. I’m guessing that person made a mistake. It happens.

GI Joe: Rise of Cobra

The Bucket List

Thor - main channel version

Thor - 7mate version

The Lorax

Me, Myself & Irene

Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

Thor: The Dark World

Ever After

The Descendants

3 Likes

A promo for WA Community Citizen of the Year Awards aired just before 11.45pm tonight on Seven Melbourne by mistake.

3 Likes

Haven’t seen a Seven ‘end of movie split screen’ (promo/credits) used on 7flix before…

2 Likes

Seven just had a multi-movie promo which was different to their normal graphic templates, for “Suicide Squad” premiere Thursday, “Batman vs Superman” premiere and “all Harry Potter movies on 7”…

Couldn’t cap it in time.

1 Like

His name’s actually Jeff.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Have you updated to ios12? The camera loads much faster

5 Likes