Seven On-Air Presentation

They’ll only air them if a program (such as a movie) is starting EXACTLY when that program (such as MKR) finishes, often Seven will time the EPG accordingly though.

MKR scheduled to finish at 9:02pm and did last night. Zodiac already started at 8:30pm and Django Unchained started exactly 9pm.

1 Like

Seven Sydney aired an erroneous ABC Studios ender after The Blacklist on Monday night.

I don’t know why there are still cutting the end credits after midnight either. Bad enough it happens in primetime.

Looks like there’s some feed issues going on HSV.

Ident just aired at 7:10

2 Likes

6 Likes

The promo itself:

3 Likes

Seven have updated their frequently aired “all your fave pics are on 7flix” promo.

Removing any sight of “Pretty Woman”.

That was quick!

1 Like

Seven already airing a promo for this Sunday “unmissable” (House Rules + ONJ telemovie)

2 Likes

Already? It’s 6 days away.

5 Likes

Having a sick day from work today, decided to have a look at a bit of morning TV.

I’ve noticed the 7 watermark on The Morning Show is very light… I can’t even see it unless the video behind is dark.
Is this normal?

1 Like

That’s the way all of them should be. That’s how they all were when watermarks were first introduced.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve noticed the Seven watermark during Morning Show and Daily Edition is much more transparent than the normal one.

2 Likes

The watermark (or solid logo) for Sunrise, Morning Show, Daily Edition and News bulletins are all applied at control room level rather than BCM which is why they sometimes differ.

It will be interesting to see if the move to Sydney brings about any changes in how Seven outputs their mostly Sydney based programming.

4 Likes

Error on 7flix PRG.

Next program was simply “movie” :thinking: Oops.

2 Likes

Promo:

8 Likes

Yuck. :roll_eyes:

Did they get the Queen’s decree for that?

3 Likes

Probably not judging by the use of the o from №.

Did 7 get Cadbury’s OK for this?? :rofl:

13 Likes

And what’s with those ancient looking photos of the royal correspondents? The one of Rob Jobson looks like it was taken with a phone in a corridor

3 Likes

From Brisbane evidently from the image of Sharyn & Max. Other markets would have their regular anchors instead…

2 Likes

Correct.

1 Like