Seven On-Air Presentation

Lost copy? Not kept? Never made?
All likely reasons

3 Likes

The credits could’ve been put on at a production level, not at a presentation level.
Meaning that once the show leaves the edit suite it’s highly unlikely to ever get changed again.

There could be agreements in place that the show must have the credits attached when broadcast, where most shows these days don’t have them - there’s no point creating new assets just for that.

There are many reasons why these are still attached. It’s just not worth the investment to change them every time.

6 Likes

Seven used to just cut the credits off though, going to one of their various production enders instead, I think you’d see this even for the oldest eps if it was on the main channel, say leading-in to 6pm news. However being on 7mate, I agree, they probably wouldn’t mind too much.

2 Likes

Cost cutting! Why waste time on recutting it when that time and resource can be better used elsewhere.

3 Likes

The Olympic Rings have been replaced with seven.com.au this morning on 7 Sunshine Coast.

Rings still on in Melbourne

Older episodes of highway patrol still use the split screen credits

1 Like

Yes, S1, posted some caps here once. But I saw them on 7Plus I think rather than broadcast, haven’t seen an ep from that season on broadcast for a couple of years, with “Officer Megan De Winne” (she was hilarious!)

1 Like

Do you think you could find the ‘full stop’ button more often? It’s almost a full time job making sense of your comments.

2 Likes

And I thought it was just me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sydney AFL promo

8 Likes

‘Channel change’ warning

(7mate Adelaide half-way through Saturday Night Footy pre game 7pm at end of an ad break).

Seven used to use these a lot during the tennis between 2012 and 2016, as well as Rio 2016 Olympics.

4 Likes

Promo running in Bundaberg stating that 7Qld has the top 10 programs and 50-something percent of audience…
anyone have video of it?

1 Like

Multiple timezone promo

7 Likes

Qld still left out :frowning:

2 Likes

Daylight savings ends tonight

5 Likes

Why SA and PER.
Why not SA and WA?

5 Likes

GWN in regional WA?

1 Like

H&A billboard:

DWTS content:

3 Likes

Classification warning consumer advice in capitals tonight (as it was between early 2016 and mid-2020), before going lower case and changing font. Just a play-out error?

4 Likes