Seven On-Air Presentation

And there’s nothing wrong with that, but you have to either go all out tacky/comedic/animated or realistic/well-lit/amazing animation. This is a weird combination that is “fun” in some parts, but not fun enough that it hides the flaws.
It’s really badly lit in some parts of it… though I’m a bit over the 7/9/10 tv “personalities” bits to be honest, so I may be a bit biased because of that.

1 Like

John Deeks parts ways with Seven Network

9 Likes

“It’s time for Australia’s favourite game…”

1 Like

I wonder who picks him up now?

Really sad news! It would be nice if the network gave him a proper send off.

Sounds like he’s freelancing.

Perth ID

2 Likes

Would be good to see the national Christmas promo in each state as well…

6 Likes

Now updated with Prime7 News presenters in place of Fergo. I’ve seen one with Daniel Gibson and one with Kirstie Fitzpatrick.

3 Likes

That channel 7 christmas ad is so cringy.

1 Like

And Bruce :joy: (his and Tim Paine’s is reused from last year’s “do do do - do do do - do do” colours promo)

1 Like

Perth ID:

4 Likes

Mahna mahna?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Do you reckon that’s an in-house BTQ-7 promo, or from network promotions in Sydney? That second line font looks different?

Do individual metro stations still have a promo producer when needed?

1 Like

Reused elaments from the election I’d say.

And no, no more promo producers per state.

That’s a really classy looking end board, something I would ever say about 7’s promos tbh.

If Seven can realise that simplicity maximises the potential of all their graphics then that is a move forward.

In recent times they’ve been trying too much with their graphics. Dial it down and it would look better like that endboard.

1 Like

7 Likes

More info on Seven’s brand refresh:

10 Likes