Seven On-Air Presentation

Having a sick day from work today, decided to have a look at a bit of morning TV.

I’ve noticed the 7 watermark on The Morning Show is very light… I can’t even see it unless the video behind is dark.
Is this normal?

1 Like

That’s the way all of them should be. That’s how they all were when watermarks were first introduced.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve noticed the Seven watermark during Morning Show and Daily Edition is much more transparent than the normal one.

2 Likes

The watermark (or solid logo) for Sunrise, Morning Show, Daily Edition and News bulletins are all applied at control room level rather than BCM which is why they sometimes differ.

It will be interesting to see if the move to Sydney brings about any changes in how Seven outputs their mostly Sydney based programming.

4 Likes

Error on 7flix PRG.

Next program was simply “movie” :thinking: Oops.

2 Likes

Promo:

8 Likes

Yuck. :roll_eyes:

Did they get the Queen’s decree for that?

3 Likes

Probably not judging by the use of the o from №.

Did 7 get Cadbury’s OK for this?? :rofl:

13 Likes

And what’s with those ancient looking photos of the royal correspondents? The one of Rob Jobson looks like it was taken with a phone in a corridor

3 Likes

From Brisbane evidently from the image of Sharyn & Max. Other markets would have their regular anchors instead…

2 Likes

Correct.

1 Like
3 Likes

14 Likes

Nothing too exciting really, just a localised version (don’t worry Brisbane/Adelaide/Perth, if it isn’t already I’m sure a relevant version of this will be on screen eventually) of the “:heart:7 MELB” campaign launched in the Southern capital last month:

Somehow, I can imagine the free to air TV network Sydney actually loves (judging by the ratings) outdoing this effort before overly long…

6 Likes

Here’s the love 7 QLD indent/promo

13 Likes

Still to be seen in perth

You guys dodged a bullet there

6 Likes

As @OnAir said the other week, we need less of this stuff, not more.

Just seeing the Melbourne one now as I’m typing :roll_eyes:

No promos for “The Queen” on 7Two in Melbourne.

Usually Seven make channel specific ones for the same program (as in they just change the channel logo). Example: 7mate on Friday and Saturday nights in Melbourne and Adelaide.

1 Like

[Citation needed^]…

^ And no, simply referencing the 6pm news ratings isn’t sufficient for such a claim

2 Likes