Seven On-Air Presentation

They also had the same watermark animation back in 2016 too. :+1:

2 Likes

Prime7 had an “up next on Seven” thing over the MKR credits tonight. Looked nice.

4 Likes

It aired on Seven as well - they also fitted in promos for 7Plus and the XMan marathon on 7mate during the credits

3 Likes

I liked how they had the short countdown to the start of live Olympic coverage on the main channel tied into this. I suppose they are able to do this at the moment since the movie on 7mate does start at literally the same moment when Olympic coverage switches from 7mate to 7; it’s not like it starts several minutes earlier or later than MKR ends like what would normally happen.

Just before on 7mate in WA, there was a large banner down the bottom of the screen, reminding viewers that Group 2 starts cooking NOW on MKR on the main channel…

I mean the stock 5s gotta love it ones like this https://youtu.be/ER4Pux-8qY0

1 Like

was no single thread to post this in

I’ve been wondering, with network sponsor billboards, do the advertiser (who pay to sponsor that timeslot) provide the script as well for their product? Or leave it up to the network?

(i.e.) John Deeks on 7mate just before:

“This program is proudly brought to you by Red Sparrow, the intense sexy spy thriller starring Jennifer Lawrence, in cinemas now”.

I hope it’s not Deeksy just adding his own flamboyant touch :smile:

3 Likes

A new presentation produced by the Seven Network for tonight’s lineup

8 Likes

Which is far too big and intrusive for viewers.

2 Likes

Here’s one I prepared earlier

3 Likes

Not sure where else to post this, but the 7 Olympic streams have now become a scenic loop, with 7HD elements from 2004

14 Likes

Would be great if you have recorded footage of this!

5 Likes

Recording of the loop

10 Likes

It still looks good doesn’t it

3 Likes

Didn’t realise the scenic loop used on 7HD breakaways back in the late '00s actually pre-dated it.

Still looks good.

I most likely wouldn’t have see the “Seven HD Digital” demonstration loop when it was originally on air, but I think I remember that footage of Sydney being used by Seven News for Openers & Promos around the mid-2000s.

How did you get footage of these streams from the 7 Olympics website

There are similar ‘Up Next On 7’ promo being used for the Australian Swimming Championships this week at the end of MKR but in the case of Wednesday night, WA still got the same promo as everywhere else in Australia counting down to the swimming next on Seven when it was actually the movie “November Man” :grimacing:

Actually this “Up Next On 7” promo was not used on Thursday night at the end of MKR, it was just a generic 7Plus one, probably for the reason I outlined above so it won’t be inaccurate for WA viewers. I don’t think they would bother to make two different promo ending things, one for WA and one for the rest of Australia.

The “Up Next On 7” promo was used once again tonight at the end of Better Homes & Gardens for the Swimming though. Talk about inconsistencies!! This time however WA actually did get a standard 7Plus promo rather than the “Up Next On 7” one featuring the swimming so at least the people at BCM fixed up this mistake from Wednesday.

Well they should bother if they had any concern for their brand. Sloppiness should never be tolerated.

I don’t know where else to post this so I’ll post it here. There were some major technical problems before in the final commercial break of Sunrise in WA, I don’t know if other places had the same problems at the same time or not. It was between about 9:07 and 9:16 AWST. A black screen was shown for about 2 minutes then for another 7 minutes an image of the Seven logo appeared on a white background for the remainder of the time before eventually cutting into The Morning Show at about 9:16 as I said above. Very odd.

That content was probably a lot more interesting than Sunrise itself. I expect ratings will be higher for the show today. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like