Seven News (Regional Vic/NSW/ACT/WA)

I would like it at 6, but if it was at 5:30 I would watch it over WIN News.

Even if it is at 6:00pm people would still watch it over WIN News. WIN News is completely fucked in all markets except Tasmania, Canberra and Wollongong.

If Seven News Regional airs at 6:00 then I’d still stick with Nine News because I’m not giving up on that.

I can’t imagine people in Regional Victoria except Albury/Wodonga would want Seven News cut down to half an hour as they’d be a lot of viewers who’d be angry that a lot of national, international and Victoria content is gone. I bet that’s how people in all Prime7 News markets and Seven News Regional Queensland markets first felt about the metro news being cut down.

1 Like

Last night saw weather graphics being updated:

9 Likes

Looking on GWN7 and they had there since monday. Prime7 Was last night as you said. very similar to metro weather graphics. same system anyway so makes sense

4 Likes

Wollongong Updates

3 Likes

You don’t need to move studios for now; you can keep the GWN newsroom as their studio, but to make presentation HD-ready, have the production control move to TVW in Perth. HD cameras in the regional studio, too.

3 Likes

Watching the albury news and look like they are already using the new 7 news microphone socks

6 Likes

Pics?

go to any prime facebook page and im sure you will find one

Or wait either for Prime/GWN’s Youtube pages to upload full bulletins the next day, or for 7plus to update the playlist in a few hours.

1 Like

8 Likes

Looks good :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So two weeks ago was the graphics change. Last week was the weather graphics. This week mic socks. Three weeks three changes take next week watermarks will be 7 and will still sign off a 7news maybe

3 Likes

It’s bound to happen, eventually. Once the scheduling issue is settled, not to mention software system change and some other matters, it’ll be perfect time for Seven to brand its non-QLD regional services they own into the 7News fold.

Noticed this week that they seem to be showing off the microphones more often that usual. obviously to show off the 7 News Mic Sock. sounds like the transiton period has started ealier

4 Likes

Some content from recent days

Central West Wednesday

National

Central West Thursday

National

Promo

Pop up

4 Likes

GWN

7 Likes

Great work as always @Abesty

First time I’ve heard of a ‘terror’ weekend on the roads… What, have jihadis been hijacking and blowing up cars across WA?

1 Like

Is it just me or does Lachie give off a Chris Mills vibe?

10 Likes